Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > same-security-traffic permit inter-interface PIX 501 cli 6.3

same-security-traffic permit inter-interface PIX 501 cli 6.3

PIXn00b PIXn00b is offline
Junior Member

I would like to write a rule that allows NATed clients to connected to a internal server that is passed traffiic on port 80 using PAT.

The issue is that I can't wite an access-list rule that allows the outside address to talk with the ouside Address- I think?

same-security-traffic permit inter-interface works in CLI 7.X but not 6.3 Any options?

Last edited by PIXn00b; 11-07-2006 at 06:42 PM..