Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > How can I load my program into the memory of a Spartan 3 board

How can I load my program into the memory of a Spartan 3 board

Jialin

Hi friends,

We know little about Spartan and Xilinx. We are connecting our
Spartan 3 starter kit board to a PC and using Xilinx ISE 8.1 to control
it.

We want to find a way to load our program ( instructions) into the
memory of
the Spartan board. Could you tell me how? We will appreciate it if you
could kindly show some light on this.

Thanks.