Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > I want more information on Nerovision Filters

I want more information on Nerovision Filters

RickHoward RickHoward is offline
Junior Member

I am editing some old VHS movies that have been converted to DVD and then imported into NeroVision4. I have successfully used the "multiply pixel" filter to brighten up parts of the video. But I am only learning this by trial and error. I cannot find ANY information describing the Nerovision4 filters. For example, on this video I wanted to add brightness to the whole segment. The closest thing I can find in Nero is the "multiply pixel". But what about "add pixel"? If I had something to read, it certainly would help me use the product better. I just wrote to Nero tech support asking this question. At the same time I'm posting this question out to this forum. Anybody out there who can point me in the right direction?

fading DVD movie in and out using NeroVision Express 3 Takanohans DVD Video 1 07-30-2005 04:40 AM
Newbie question - Buffer underruns and Nerovision Express telba most DVD Video 1 03-07-2005 11:14 PM
NeroVision don guzman Computer Support 1 11-15-2004 03:35 PM
Nerovision Express Gary X Computer Support 3 11-13-2004 12:53 PM
NeroVision Problem awknod DVD Video 0 10-21-2004 01:00 PM

Advertisments