Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Smallville replacement DVDs

Smallville replacement DVDs

yaba26 yaba26 is offline
Junior Member

Hello, I'm looking for the best way to get replacement DVDs for season 1 and 2 of Smallville. I prurchased these a while back from Ebay. I just got around to opening them up to watch them and found out that a couple of disks were scratched pretty bad. Please let me know an answer. Thanks.

annabell annabell is offline
Junior Member

hi there i have season one but not two