Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Insufficient permissions to access a network resource

Insufficient permissions to access a network resource

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFByaWNl?=

I set up a home network recently so that I could wirelessly access otehr
computers on my home network. However, when I went into "My network Places"
and clicked "View workgroup computers" and then clicked on the other computer
in my network, I was told:

"..... is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network
resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have
access permissions.

The network path was not found"

I am the network administrator and I set the hard drives of both computers
to share and folder sharing in also enabled. How do I get permission so that
I can access the other computer from mine?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

to be shared.