Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday Madness

OT: Monday Madness

FrisbeeŽ

http://www.artofapproaching.com/serial/2/mcngp_.php

Meet Hawt MCNGP Wimmin!

BD[MCNGP]

news:OX78#(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.artofapproaching.com/serial/2/mcngp_.php
>
> Meet Hawt MCNGP Wimmin!

Sweet...I'm signed up. Oh wait, I already know how to meet mcngp
wimmin....damnit...well, there goes $30 down the drain.

LRM

news:OX78%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.artofapproaching.com/serial/2/mcngp_.php
>
> Meet Hawt MCNGP Wimmin!

We don't need this, we need to know how to get them to post. I feel so alone
being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

BD[MCNGP]

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> We don't need this, we need to know how to get them to post. I feel so
> alone being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. We all love you, but we're men,
we need diversity in our lives.

Kline Sphere

>I feel so alone
>being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

Well, I for one would like to see you together with some of the other
MCNGP chicks

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cerebrus

LRM wrote:

> I feel so alone being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

Woomunn, you mean.

BD[MCNGP]

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I feel so alone
>>being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

> Well, I for one would like to see you together with some of the other
> MCNGP chicks

2ndededed

JaR

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:25:19 +0000, cast into the ether:

> Well, I for one would like to see you together nekkid in a tub of
> choklit sauce with some of the other MCNGP chicks

Iffybobippity

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

>> Well, I for one would like to see you together nekkid in a tub of
>> choklit sauce with some of the other MCNGP chicks

....aaawwww, that's gonna leave a stain...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Is it OK to yell "MOVIE" in a crowded firehouse?

LRM

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I feel so alone
>>being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

> Well, I for one would like to see you together with some of the other
> MCNGP chicks

Yes, that's what I'm sayin'. We have wimmins they just don't post! We need
posting wimmins.

OT: Monday Madness FrisbeeŽ MCSE 31 12-14-2005 07:57 PM
OT: Monday Madness FrisbeeŽ MCSE 50 08-18-2005 03:31 AM
OT: More Monday Madness Briscobar MCSE 2 08-16-2005 07:49 PM
OT: Monday Madness =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 15 03-22-2005 06:47 PM
Madness, I call it madness Marius Horak ASP .Net Datagrid Control 2 06-04-2004 02:28 PM

Advertisments