Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Thin vertical lines on the Laptop Screen

Thin vertical lines on the Laptop Screen

chandra.panda chandra.panda is offline
Junior Member
Location: Bangalore

Hi, I have Sahara NB5610-L1 Celeron M Processor Laptop. Just 5days back suddenly one vertical line is come to my LCD screen in the middle & it wont go back. I am using this Laptop for my Home & all the functionality is working properly but this line will not go.This line is not there when the Laptop is not in use.The moment I start up my laptop in the Energy screen also it is displaying & it's there before shutting down. that means after shutting down it's not displaying.
Please clarify me in this regard. How to get rid of this problem ?
If any body knows any Sahara Laptop Service center in Bangalore?
Thanks,
Chandra