Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Gems of E-Books

Gems of E-Books

simonkatich90@gmail.com

Excellent library for clearing MCSE exams swiftly and with solid
knowledge. All is up for grabbing, no registrations required.

http://it-pedia.com/microsoft/microsoft-reference.htm

Wayne McGlinn

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Excellent library for clearing MCSE exams swiftly and with solid
> knowledge. All is up for grabbing, no registrations required.
>
> http://it-pedia.com/microsoft/microsoft-reference.htm

Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the vast
majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory on
Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
link.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCP Win95
MCNGP Silver

Cerebrus

Wayne McGlinn wrote:

> Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the vast
> majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory on
> Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
> Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
> link.
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
> MCP Win95
> MCNGP Silver

I *HATE* sites that are just a showcase for Google ads. Idiots like the
one who designed this site, don't know the first thing about how and
where to include ads.

LRM

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Wayne McGlinn wrote:
>
>> Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the
>> vast
>> majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory
>> on
>> Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
>> Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
>> link.
>>
>> Wayne McGlinn
>> Brisbane, Oz
>> MCP Win95
>> MCNGP Silver

> I *HATE* sites that are just a showcase for Google ads. Idiots like the
> one who designed this site, don't know the first thing about how and
> where to include ads.

Solid string of words, with real meaning. I get what you are saying here.

Cerebrus

LRM wrote:

> Solid string of words, with real meaning. I get what you are saying here.

Thank you...

*blushes*

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/

Creating binary gems, from source gems Patrick Hurley Ruby 0 03-04-2007 09:47 PM
Problem getting gems/listing gems. EINVAL Thaddeus L Olczyk Ruby 0 08-15-2006 05:26 AM
Gems -- #include <gems.hpp> Tomás C++ 7 03-05-2006 02:48 PM
'private' gems/gems hierarchy Dany Cayouette Ruby 3 11-25-2005 10:55 PM
Confusion about gems and non-gems working together. Lloyd Zusman Ruby 3 06-20-2005 11:23 PM

Advertisments