Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE - Curriculum - I took this info from microsoft, and modified it

MCSE - Curriculum - I took this info from microsoft, and modified it

Fleckz328

can i get some followups, to see if this is up to date. . .

It's a linkto yousendit hosting a microsoft word doc, please reply.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...2AC93531A60FC5

Wayne McGlinn

"Fleckz328" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> can i get some followups, to see if this is up to date. . .
>
> It's a linkto yousendit hosting a microsoft word doc, please reply.
>

> http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...2AC93531A60FC5

Yes, it's up to date.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz