Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

OT: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns987381FC1315ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.1 6...
> As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> Your spam filter needs your attention, in that case. Kindly tell it
>>> that anything that starts with "Cer" is not spam.

>>> Oh, there was a deeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeeeeeep meaning in those words.

> (and
>>> yes, it was solid too)

>>> Sorry, I was under the impression that my allusion was obvious even

>>> the casual reader. I didn't know anything *else* was on the news

> these
>>> past two days.

>>> Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?
>>>

>> Cut it out! can't you see I'm busy?

> Why did the lion paint his balls red?

Were these ping pong balls? Bowling balls? Footballs?

LRM

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>
>> BD[MCNGP] wrote:
>>
>>> population control?

>> No, "pest" control, lolz !
>>

> If they run like roaches when you turn the lights on, then they are
> roaches.

Ok, now I'm scared of you guys

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?

Better to hear you with?

BD[MCNGP]

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> No, "pest" control, lolz !
>>>

>> If they run like roaches when you turn the lights on, then they are
>> roaches.

> Ok, now I'm scared of you guys

Well, maybe that book will do me some good after all then.

Cerebrus

BD[MCNGP] wrote:
> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >
> > Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?
> >

> Better to hear you with?

No. Because Noddy didn't pay the ransom !

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> BD[MCNGP] wrote:
>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> >
>> > Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?
>> >

>> Better to hear you with?

> No. Because Noddy didn't pay the ransom !

Ahhhhh

I didn't think it had anything to do with keeping their body cool or
anything functional.

Kurt

OK, so you acknowledge that he massacred thousands of innocents, yet you
insist that politics was the only motivation in the sentence? That's
like saying ,"The boat took on water to a weight beyond the level that
it could sustain buoyancy, it sank because it's captain was a republican".

....kurt

Cerebrus wrote:
> A farcical trial comes to an end...
>
> A man goes to the gallows... not because he massacred innocents, but
> because it's politically expedient for him to be executed.
>
> Another man goes to the elections...

Cerebrus

Kurt wrote:
> OK, so you acknowledge that he massacred thousands of innocents, yet you
> insist that politics was the only motivation in the sentence? That's
> like saying ,"The boat took on water to a weight beyond the level that
> it could sustain buoyancy, it sank because it's captain was a republican".
>
> ...kurt

Politics was the primary motivation for the entire show. The targeted
audience was the American public. The chief judge was a person whose
close relatives had been massacred in a similar purge by the defendant.
Any other sentence would have been politically *very* inconvenient for
the GOP.

As for your so-called analogy, I fail to see the similarity. However,
the situation you describe is not so unbelievable. Look at the
Presidency today. *There*, you will see an analogy.

> "The boat took on water to a weight beyond the level that
> it could sustain buoyancy, it sank because it's captain was a republican".

The captain kept denying that there was a problem, and therefore did
nothing to stem the inflow, before it was too late.