Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

OT: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

kpg

As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I agree. He's a hero and an all around stand up guy. He should be
> freed.

hmmmm....based on what I see in Iraq, I think they may deserve the guy.

As odd as it sounds to me...I'm not sure demorcracy is for everyone,
just those that earn it for themselves!

hey, kinda like certifications!

kp "full circle" g

Jtyc

> As odd as it sounds to me...I'm not sure demorcracy is for everyone,
> just those that earn it for themselves!

Well that region of the world has never known a democracy. (Except Isreal
which is a prosporous nation, go figure.) The only thing that culture
understands and respects is force. And force is the one thing we are not
allowed to use in that region.

kpg

As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> As odd as it sounds to me...I'm not sure demorcracy is for everyone,
>> just those that earn it for themselves!

> Well that region of the world has never known a democracy. (Except
> Isreal which is a prosporous nation, go figure.) The only thing that
> culture understands and respects is force. And force is the one thing
> we are not allowed to use in that region.

I'm voting for you.

Jtyc

> I'm voting for you.

Sweet... now if I can just get a hookup in Diebold I should be set.

kpg

As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> I'm voting for you.

> Sweet... now if I can just get a hookup in Diebold I should be set.

lol.

I always wanted to be an ATM programmer, but a voting machine
programmer might pay more in the long run.

kp "All the kings men" g

JaR

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 04:01:59 -0800, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

> A farcical trial comes to an end...

The winners write the history books.

One man's farce is another man's drama.

> A man goes to the gallows... not because he massacred innocents, but
> because it's politically expedient for him to be executed.

Well, yes. That and the fact that he murdered thousands. The white house
official mouthpiece said, by the way, that any suggestion that the verdict
had anything to do with our general election was farcical.

I don't think that farcical means what he thinks it means.

> Another man goes to the elections...

Just one? And here I thought it was mid-terms, and a whole buncha folks
were going to the elections. Me, I already voted, so it didn't matter,
anyway. por ol Saddam jus goin have to swing fer nuthin on my account.

We got way bigger problems to be concerned with than whether some tin-pot
dictator gets his neck stretched anyway. Tie the rope, kick out the chair,
whatever, move on.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Lnkwizard2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm voting for you.

> Sweet... now if I can just get a hookup in Diebold I should be set.

They are always actively looking for folks that can handle
eltro-mechanical equipment and who have good computer
knowledge. Starting pay is around $18/hr.
Customer Service Technician

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> BD[MCNGP] wrote:
>
>> population control?

> No, "pest" control, lolz !

If they run like roaches when you turn the lights on, then they are roaches.

LRM

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> LRM wrote:
>
>> Ok, but it still sounds like a particular type of spam I keep seeing
>> trapped
>> it the filter.

> Your spam filter needs your attention, in that case. Kindly tell it
> that anything that starts with "Cer" is not spam.
>
>> Lotta words strung together without any solid meaning.

> Oh, there was a deeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeeeeeep meaning in those words. (and
> yes, it was solid too)
>
>> If you want to talk about Saddam, than tell us that is
>> what you are talking about
>> and tell us what you have to say about it.

> Sorry, I was under the impression that my allusion was obvious even to
> the casual reader. I didn't know anything *else* was on the news these
> past two days.
>
>> I have to spend enough time
>> guessing in other areas I don't want to have to guess in here.

> Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?

Cut it out! can't you see I'm busy?

kpg

As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> LRM wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, but it still sounds like a particular type of spam I keep seeing
>>> trapped
>>> it the filter.

>> Your spam filter needs your attention, in that case. Kindly tell it
>> that anything that starts with "Cer" is not spam.
>>
>>> Lotta words strung together without any solid meaning.

>> Oh, there was a deeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeeeeeep meaning in those words.

(and
>> yes, it was solid too)
>>
>>> If you want to talk about Saddam, than tell us that is
>>> what you are talking about
>>> and tell us what you have to say about it.

>> Sorry, I was under the impression that my allusion was obvious even

>> the casual reader. I didn't know anything *else* was on the news

these
>> past two days.
>>
>>> I have to spend enough time
>>> guessing in other areas I don't want to have to guess in here.

>> Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?
>>

> Cut it out! can't you see I'm busy?

Why did the lion paint his balls red?

kp "can he say that?" g