Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Beer-thirty

OT: Beer-thirty

Briscobar

....comes 30 minutes early today. I'm off to the Celts-Pistons game tonight,
in $150 seats. Tomorrow I'm going to Mohegan Sun to gamble like a pro. Then
Sunday I'm going to see Borat. Then 5 days of hell, then I get to do it all
over again!

Enjoy your weekend.

KB

BD[MCNGP]

news:#Nm19O5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ...comes 30 minutes early today. I'm off to the Celts-Pistons game
> tonight, in $150 seats. Tomorrow I'm going to Mohegan Sun to gamble like a
> pro. Then Sunday I'm going to see Borat. Then 5 days of hell, then I get
> to do it all over again!
>
> Enjoy your weekend.
>

> KB

It's been coming two hours early for me lately.

$150 seats? Wholly carp man....you ARE taking your HUGE "I Love MCNGP" sign
with you, right?

JaR

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 17:04:35 -0500, Briscobar cast into the ether:

> ...comes 30 minutes early today. I'm off to the Celts-Pistons game tonight,
> in $150 seats. Tomorrow I'm going to Mohegan Sun to gamble like a pro. Then
> Sunday I'm going to see Borat. Then 5 days of hell, then I get to do it all
> over again!
>
> Enjoy your weekend.

*Sigh* 3 more....no make that 2 hrs 40 mins more to go here.

But I will. Enjoy the game bruda!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Keyboard Cowboy

news:%23Nm19O5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ...comes 30 minutes early today. I'm off to the Celts-Pistons game
> tonight, in $150 seats. Tomorrow I'm going to Mohegan Sun to gamble like a
> pro. Then Sunday I'm going to see Borat. Then 5 days of hell, then I get
> to do it all over again!
>
> Enjoy your weekend.

Ha! Beer 30 came for me last night... had all day today off... getting
ready to go out to the woods and kill me a bambi!!! Like crossing Rambo
with Grizzly Adams!!! World War III from my deer stand tomorrow... yeah
boy!!!!! Gonna bring my rifle up with me in case any coyotes decide to
cross my path... can get 20-50 per pelt. Don't really need the money...
just fun killin'