Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > forgot my password

forgot my password

Lasher

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:OQbq124$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23qdWww4$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker
>>> and wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

>> I just use a blank password.
>>

> That's not very secure. I use administrator for my password.

I think having a blank password is the most secure. People always try
and guess and lock themselves out.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

BD[MCNGP]

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9870A2929D4A7harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...

> I think having a blank password is the most secure. People always try
> and guess and lock themselves out.

Very true...rarely is a blank password tried first any more.

"Stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> you sir, are a truly gifted individual.

> and you are a big prick.

You sir, are lowdes and I claim my two-fity!

See Lasher...I told you lowdes couldn't leave us alone for more than a week.

<nelson fx>
HA....HA....
</nelson fx>

Cerebrus

Stan wrote:

> and you are a big prick.

While you're a teeny weeny one.

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
>>> password has to change every fourteen days.

>>TMML
>>
>>good thing it's not tattooed on your arse

> yeah, too right, that's where my atm pin number's tattooed.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

your atm is safe...too much territory to cover to find that...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast.