Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > forgot my password

forgot my password

Jtyc

> Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
> wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

I just use a blank password.

BD[MCNGP]

news:#qdWww4$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
>> wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

> I just use a blank password.

Wow, I'll have to remember those.

I also print my passwords out in large (48+) text on a sheet of paper and
tack it to the wall above the monitor.

CBIC

news:%23qdWww4$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
>> wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

> I just use a blank password.

That's not very secure. I use administrator for my password.

Kline Sphere

>> Was wrong with using a time machine?
>>

>All my time machines only go 7-days into the past. I can never get any
>further.

I see, you're using the basic home edition.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>>> Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
>>> wrote it on the frame of the monitor.

>> I just use a blank password.

>Wow, I'll have to remember those.
>
>I also print my passwords out in large (48+) text on a sheet of paper and
>tack it to the wall above the monitor.

I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
password has to change every fourteen days.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
> password has to change every fourteen days.

TMML

good thing it's not tattooed on your arse

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Programmers never die; they just GOSUB without RETURN.

FrisbeeŽ

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I just use a blank password.

>>Wow, I'll have to remember those.
>>
>>I also print my passwords out in large (48+) text on a sheet of paper and
>>tack it to the wall above the monitor.

> I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
> password has to change every fourteen days.

You should have it tatooed in mirror reflection-font. That way, when you
look at your monitor, you can read your password in the reflection.

Kline Sphere

>> I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
>> password has to change every fourteen days.

>TMML
>
>good thing it's not tattooed on your arse

yeah, too right, that's where my atm pin number's tattooed.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>> I have my password tattooed across my forehead. A real pain as the
>> password has to change every fourteen days.

>You should have it tatooed in mirror reflection-font. That way, when you
>look at your monitor, you can read your password in the reflection.

you sir, are a truly gifted individual.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Stan

> you sir, are a truly gifted individual.