Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > forgot my password

forgot my password

=?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?=

I've forgot my password code for my MCP number, how can I obtain it again

Consultant

look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

"giscard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've forgot my password code for my MCP number, how can I obtain it again

BD[MCNGP]

"giscard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've forgot my password code for my MCP number, how can I obtain it again

FrisbeeŽ

"giscard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've forgot my password code for my MCP number, how can I obtain it again

Your Delta Tau password is... Pinto

Kline Sphere

>look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

I usually write down my passwords on post-it notes and stick them on
one of the monitors, just in case I forget.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>(E-Mail Removed)

Was wrong with using a time machine?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

BD[MCNGP]

news:usuKVg4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

That's the Schema Admin password that's left under there. The MCP password
is taped to the back of the monitor OR to the front of the file cabinet on
the lefthand side of the printer.

JaR

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 20:53:03 +0000, cast into the ether:

> I usually write down my passwords on post-it notes and stick them on
> one of the monitors, just in case I forget.

Hey! You work here?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD[MCNGP]

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >(E-Mail Removed)

> Was wrong with using a time machine?

All my time machines only go 7-days into the past. I can never get any
further.

FrisbeeŽ

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:Ogm51s4$(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:usuKVg4$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on
>>

> That's the Schema Admin password that's left under there. The MCP password
> is taped to the back of the monitor OR to the front of the file cabinet on
> the lefthand side of the printer.

Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
wrote it on the frame of the monitor.