Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Kodak DX6490 stopped working properly

Kodak DX6490 stopped working properly

olibearski olibearski is offline
Junior Member

When I power the camera up, it sounds normal and the lens opens up. I even see the Kodak spash screan. But when it finishes and should normally allow me to look at the LCD or viewfinder to begin taking pictures, there is no display. Pressing buttons and turning knows does nothing either. The only way to close the lens is to remove the battery then toggle the dial around a bit then to the closed setting.

Any suggestions to help me use this camera?