Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how to upgrade to mcse 2003?

Reply
Thread Tools

how to upgrade to mcse 2003?

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?am9obnNvbiB0aG9wcGls?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2006

Hi,

I am mcsa on w2k Server.
Which is the shortest path to become mcse on windows 2003 ?
someone suggested me to write 216,292 and 296.
Is that the best option?

Thanks
Johnson.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2006
>Which is the shortest path to become mcse on windows 2003 ?

the one the little pixies take to avoid the troll.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2006
Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> the one the little pixies take to avoid the troll.


And mind the level 50 ogre near the bridge.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2006
thats gonna cost you 3 charisma points, little lady

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns98708933696E6harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...
> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> the one the little pixies take to avoid the troll.

>
> And mind the level 50 ogre near the bridge.
>
> --
> -Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all



 
Reply With Quote
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2006
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e69SbZ4$GHA.3536
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> thats gonna cost you 3 charisma points, little lady


And 17 Agility, apparently.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
 
Reply With Quote
 
Harvey Colwell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2006
An MCSE on Windows 2000 has the option to take only Exams 70-292 and 70-296
instead of all four core network exams; however, an MCSE on Windows 2000 can
elect to take all four core network exams.


http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-292.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-296.asp

NOTE: A lot of the study material for the 70-292 is out-of-date. The test
was completely revamped about a year ago.



 
Reply With Quote
 
John Forbes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-06-2006
Run forestprep first on MCSE 2000 then domainprep then you get MCSE 2003
"johnson thoppil" <johnson http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Hi,
>
> I am mcsa on w2k Server.
> Which is the shortest path to become mcse on windows 2003 ?
> someone suggested me to write 216,292 and 296.
> Is that the best option?
>
> Thanks
> Johnson.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: How include a large array? Edward A. Falk C Programming 1 04-04-2013 08:07 PM
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
Upgrade from MCSE 2000 to MCSE/MCSA 2003 =?Utf-8?B?dGVyZQ==?= MCSE 5 10-07-2004 05:10 PM
How to upgrade mcse 2000 to mcse 2003 with security emphasis cathedral_sg@hotmail.com MCSE 3 02-17-2004 04:53 PM
Should i go for upgrade from MCSE 2000 to MCSE Windows Server 2003 CHY. QAMRUL HUDA MCSE 4 10-11-2003 11:56 AM



Advertisments