Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

FrisbeeŽ

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Terence Rabe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "FrisbeeŽ" wrote:
>>
>>> "Terence Rabe" <Terence http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> ^^^^^^
>>>
>>> Wow. With all due respect <SNIP>

>> ^^^^^^^^
>> Oh yeah, I can feel the respect. Keep it coming

> Is that the same as, "Thank you sir, may I please have another?"
>
> If so we should talk.

ROFLCOPTERS!

Phil

LRM wrote:

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>You misunderstood, the UK isn't what it once was, never been to SA

>>Okay....
>>
>>So your sentence would be "You won't see so many Brits there (in the UK?)
>>now, many of us got out?"
>>
>>Wow.
>>
>>So if one visits the UK, we won't see many Brits?
>>

> Remarkable! A country that has lost its countrymen again. Last time was
> something like 230 years ago. Wonder which land mass they've all gone to
> this time around.

My perspective, back in the days of the British Empire it was still OK
to visit other countries and take them over, the merits of which can be
discussed but simply put, occurred many generations ago. After WWII the
UK was short of men and resources/products etc so people were brought in
from colonies, e.g. ship loads from Jamaica. Huge numbers from India,
Pakistan etc were allowed in as 'British' citizens. It used to be the
case that immigration was for people wanting to better themselves in a
place that they regarded as providing more opportunities, the country
benefited from the immigrant's input. These are generally people who
would assimilate/integrate into their new society. During the last 35yrs
especially, the expansion into rights of the individual has meant
freedom of not only speech etc but also freedom to disintegrate since
immigrant's cultures and religions were granted rights to exist. The UK
now has a huge number of sub-cultures, all the immigrant populations
living just as they did at 'home' and there are police 'no go' areas.
Even the welfare system publishes it's documents in several languages
and dialects on how to claim benefits.
http://www.dwp.gov.uk/otherlanguages/
Since the Soviet Union collapsed, Central and Eastern Europeans have
eyed the UK and with the EU expanding to include those countries, there
has been a tremendous influx, not to live/work/contribute to British
society, no just to take advantage of the welfare state and carry on as
they did before. Having been expat for 8+yrs, it was only outside UK
that I discovered how much envy and hatred there is for UK & USA because
of their welfare systems. This has created the belief that UK & USA are
so rich that they can simply hand out money to people, and they want
some, worse, they believe that they have the right.
Crime has soared, guns were banned nationally several years ago after a
school shooting [Dunblane], and the law protects the rights of criminals
better than victims and 'Joe Public'. Unfair taxes e.g. a special
personal services legislation targeting IT Consultants [relatively high
earners] caused a flood of programmers etc to move to Europe/Far East
etc. The UK Government response was to create a fast-track immigration
visa/work permit so many foreign [especially Indian] IT people migrated.
There are thousands of highly intelligent/skilled and experienced Brits
living outside the UK. As Mexico is for the USA, France/EU is for the
UK. Thousands of illegal immigrants trail thru' Europe just to get
across the Channel, and now with a tunnel link...

Kline Sphere

>You caught me... never been. I've fallen subject to the stereotyping of
>Britain, much like the rest of the world has about the U.S.

you mean savior of the free word, right.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>When last (if ever) were you in the UK? Indian and Chinese are the most
>popular types of food, and it's hardly ever foggy where I live.

It was foggy where I am today.

when I lived in the 'thames valley', just about every day during the
fall was foggy, heck I used to wake up and think I was in San
francisco!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>SA ain't what it used to be either... We now have democracy, freedom,
>equality and are part of the global community. These are all good things. We
>also have rampant violent crime, growing political restlessness about
>unfulfilled election promises, massive unemployment, homelessness, poverty
>and AIDS is rife. These are not good things. Is SA better or worse than
>before the racist government was voted out? Best thing to do is go look for
>yourself.

well what do you expect from a country where you now have
discrimination against the 'white' folk. I mean what sort of country
enforces a stupid law whereby a company 'must' ensure at least eighty
percent of it's employees are be black? People should be employed on
their ability to do the job, not on the color of their skin.

it won't be long before south africa goes the way of zimbabwe. Just
look what a great job brother mugabe has done for both black and white
folk over there...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was"
> is a GOOD thing. Shirley you're not a racist?

I believe South Africa is going down the toilet and I seem to recall a poll
they did there in which they asked if they like the new goverment better or
the old goverment. A large majority preferred the old system.

kpg

As Phil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

<snip>

Indeed, the UK, Europe and the Western World in general
are going to heck in a hand basket. I see tensions in the
world that are reminiscent of the 1930's.

There is change coming...it will take a while, just as it
did back then, living it and reading about it in the
History books is quite different, but things will get worse
before they get better.

WWIII? We are on the cusp and nothing in heaven or earth
can stop it. I may or may not see it, but I'm sure my children
will. They get to the be the next "Greatest generation".

I don't wish it upon them, but sh17 happens, and it's going
to be bad.

But hey, I'm an optimist.

kpg

JaR

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:37:35 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

> WWIII? We are on the cusp and nothing in heaven or earth
> can stop it. I may or may not see it, but I'm sure my children
> will. They get to the be the next "Greatest generation".

What's left of them, if any.

> I don't wish it upon them, but sh17 happens, and it's going
> to be bad.

And it's snowballing.

> But hey, I'm an optimist.

Stock up on ammo.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Stock up on ammo.

I was thinking about that the other day...

When I was a kid, everyone wanted a bomb shelter,
stocked with food and water for a month (at least).

Good idea. What if a metor hits? What is NYC or
LA go up in huge mushroom cloud? What is a giant
killer hurricane wipes out the gulf coast becuase
Bush and Halibruton are generating too much CO2?

Anybody know whre I can buy a .50?

Kline Sphere

>> From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was"
>> is a GOOD thing. Shirley you're not a racist?

>I believe South Africa is going down the toilet and I seem to recall a poll
>they did there in which they asked if they like the new goverment better or
>the old goverment. A large majority preferred the old system.

I've meet a number of south africans over here in the uk, all say
pretty much the same thing, citing crime, drugs and corruption as the
reason why they left. If it weren't for their accent, I'd believe they
were from downtown LA.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3