Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

BD[MCNGP]

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9870A230FADF7harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...
> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9870963B5904Bipostthereforeiam@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> As Lasher once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>>> Including, but not limited to, ridding the world of Jewish Penguins.

>> I'm not sure but I don;t think you can say that.
>>

> But Lowdes is gone, isn't he?

Nah...he's lurking. I tell ya, he's too addicted to us to just 'up and
leave'...I'm sure he's got some 12 step program going to help him, too.

Phil

Terence Rabe wrote:

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OkxJ1I3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>news:Xns987083CA64BA0neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>>
>>>did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:Oc1du#2
>>>$(E-Mail Removed):

>>>he's a brit IIRC...whatchagonnado

>>They're all still sore about that little revolution 230 years ago.
>>
>>And you thought U.S. southerners held a grudge for a long time.

> I'm actually South African, living in the UK...

You won't see so many Brits there now, many of us got out, not the
country it once was that's for sure, pains me to even visit

Terence Rabe

news:ecEWsU3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Terence Rabe" <mct@hotmail in the UK> wrote in message
>> I'm actually South African, living in the UK...

> You must be a huge fan of fog and bland food, then.

When last (if ever) were you in the UK? Indian and Chinese are the most
popular types of food, and it's hardly ever foggy where I live.

(Wow, talk about thread drift.)

FrisbeeŽ

"Terence Rabe" <mct@hotmail in the UK> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ecEWsU3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Terence Rabe" <mct@hotmail in the UK> wrote in message
>>> I'm actually South African, living in the UK...

>> You must be a huge fan of fog and bland food, then.

> When last (if ever) were you in the UK? Indian and Chinese are the most
> popular types of food, and it's hardly ever foggy where I live.
>
> (Wow, talk about thread drift.)

You caught me... never been. I've fallen subject to the stereotyping of
Britain, much like the rest of the world has about the U.S.

FrisbeeŽ

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O0Bx9U6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Terence Rabe wrote:
>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:OkxJ1I3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>news:Xns987083CA64BA0neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.24 8.16...

>>>They're all still sore about that little revolution 230 years ago.
>>>
>>>And you thought U.S. southerners held a grudge for a long time.

>> I'm actually South African, living in the UK...

> You won't see so many Brits there now, many of us got out, not the
> country it once was that's for sure, pains me to even visit

From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was" is
a GOOD thing. Shirley you're not a racist?

Phil

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O0Bx9U6$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Terence Rabe wrote:
>>

>>>"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:OkxJ1I3$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>I'm actually South African, living in the UK...

>>You won't see so many Brits there now, many of us got out, not the
>>country it once was that's for sure, pains me to even visit

> From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was" is
> a GOOD thing. Shirley you're not a racist?

You misunderstood, the UK isn't what it once was, never been to SA

FrisbeeŽ

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:O0Bx9U6$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>You won't see so many Brits there now, many of us got out, not the
>>>country it once was that's for sure, pains me to even visit

>> From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was"
>> is a GOOD thing. Shirley you're not a racist?
>>

> You misunderstood, the UK isn't what it once was, never been to SA

Okay....

So your sentence would be "You won't see so many Brits there (in the UK?)
now, many of us got out?"

Wow.

So if one visits the UK, we won't see many Brits?

Terence Rabe

>> From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was"
>> is a GOOD thing. Shirley you're not a racist?
>>

> You misunderstood, the UK isn't what it once was, never been to SA

SA ain't what it used to be either... We now have democracy, freedom,
equality and are part of the global community. These are all good things. We
also have rampant violent crime, growing political restlessness about
unfulfilled election promises, massive unemployment, homelessness, poverty
and AIDS is rife. These are not good things. Is SA better or worse than
before the racist government was voted out? Best thing to do is go look for
yourself.

LRM

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>>> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:O0Bx9U6$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> From what I understand, South Africa "not being the country it once was"
>>> is a GOOD thing. Shirley you're not a racist?
>>>

>> You misunderstood, the UK isn't what it once was, never been to SA

> Okay....
>
> So your sentence would be "You won't see so many Brits there (in the UK?)
> now, many of us got out?"
>
> Wow.
>
> So if one visits the UK, we won't see many Brits?

Remarkable! A country that has lost its countrymen again. Last time was
something like 230 years ago. Wonder which land mass they've all gone to
this time around.

LRM

"Terence Rabe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "FrisbeeŽ" wrote:
>
>> "Terence Rabe" <Terence http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Terence Rabe
>> > N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCT

>> ^^^^^^
>>
>> Wow. With all due respect <SNIP>

> ^^^^^^^^
> Oh yeah, I can feel the respect. Keep it coming

Is that the same as, "Thank you sir, may I please have another?"

If so we should talk.