Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Frisbee«

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:02:31 -0500, Frisbee« cast into the ether:
>
>>> jellied ells - yummy

>> Were they the precursors to em and ems?

> Watch your pees and cues!

Can someone please explain to me how this conversation evolved from a
question about the scope of ADI DNS replication to the subject of urinating
on a billiards table?

JaR

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD[MCNGP]

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#hW2#u3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:02:31 -0500, Frisbee« cast into the ether:

>>> Were they the precursors to em and ems?

>> Watch your pees and cues!

> Can someone please explain to me how this conversation evolved from a
> question about the scope of ADI DNS replication to the subject of
> urinating on a billiards table?

MCNGP can accomplish anything if we really focus.

Lasher

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#hW2#u3$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can someone please explain to me how this conversation evolved from a
> question about the scope of ADI DNS replication to the subject of
> urinating on a billiards table?

Its quite simple. If you take a parakeet, a donkey, and a sperm whale who
are all indetermined on their preference of toilet paper, you can derive a
math equasion that does 2^12392352903060945 * 42 = ADI DNS Source + a pool
table in a trashy bar that you lose at pool and the person across from you
therefore pees on the table.

Did I mention I got my ass beat in pool last night?

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

Lasher

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in news:ufs0D53$GHA.4808
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> MCNGP can accomplish anything if we really focus.

Including, but not limited to, ridding the world of Jewish Penguins.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

Neil

did you hear "Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OBBEAq3
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Your Delta Tau name is... Pinto

SPLORF!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Veni, Vidi, Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around)

Kline Sphere

>Can someone please explain to me how this conversation evolved from a
>question about the scope of ADI DNS replication to the subject of urinating
>on a billiards table?

this must be the 'que' for same silly remarks.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

As Lasher once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> MCNGP can accomplish anything if we really focus.

> Including, but not limited to, ridding the world of Jewish Penguins.

I'm not sure but I don;t think you can say that.

Kline Sphere

>>> MCNGP can accomplish anything if we really focus.
>>
>> Including, but not limited to, ridding the world of Jewish Penguins.

>I'm not sure but I don;t think you can say that.

I thought lowdes was nazi penguin, not that really give sh!t.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Lasher

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9870963B5904Bipostthereforeiam@
207.46.248.16:

> As Lasher once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>>> MCNGP can accomplish anything if we really focus.

>> Including, but not limited to, ridding the world of Jewish Penguins.

> I'm not sure but I don;t think you can say that.

But Lowdes is gone, isn't he?

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50