Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

BD[MCNGP]

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> are we talking film or tv series here?

Well, that's a no brainer. TV series of course. The movie just didn't do it
for me.

B "Sid & Marty Croft ROCK!" D

LRM

"BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eS%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> It was his way of saying that he didn't know who she was and why was she
>> using the binary equivalent for 74. Since he knew of no MCNGP with a
>> member number that high he was questioning if Brat was even and MCNGP. A
>> simple error since she hardly ever posts he was not familiar with her. He
>> was trying to rid the ng of posers.Personally I find his intentions
>> laudable, even if his delivery was a little unusual. The comment about
>> women not being able to convert binary was of course incorrect.
>>
>> LRM
>>

> Perhaps but once I clarified the membership (one of the early members at
> that), his approach should have changed instead of continuing the attack.
> At that point, most honorable members would have backed down and made
> light of the scripting error. Once I realized the problem and removed the
> faulty script, I fully expected a razing from the group but not a complete
> put down for my gender. And his comment about "women not being able to
> convert" was again inaccurate for 2 reasons:
>
> 1. You picked it up (while I made the mistake of not even looking at the
> script output - therein lies my mistake)
> 2. The script was created by a MALE which I also explained.
>
> But then one has to wonder if, with all the members we do have, what
> calibre we have as members where one would continue with such behavior
> toward another member. But that is just my opinion. As a member for many
> years (my # is 10 so it has been a few - will be 4 years in April I
> think), I have seen a lot of things but normally we tend to stick together
> as a group. Chalk that up to another mistake on my part.
>

> --
> BratŪ MCNGP # 10/69

All I can say is:

Post more often

I'm very rarely ever wrong

Thor is the god of thunder and isn't ordinary, so expecting an ordinary
response from him as a newer member isn't going to work.

Don't blame your binary problems on men, they can't help it.

LRM

news:Xns987A85BBDDC60neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>>> Quitter.

>> It's one of my many talents.
>>

> not me..I still regret quitting smoking...

yeah me too.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#V54NPGCHHA.3836
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns987A85BBDDC60neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

>>> It's one of my many talents.
>>>

>> not me..I still regret quitting smoking...
>>

> yeah me too.

and do your freinds ALSO regret you quitting smoking? That's how you know
you have really done it right. Annoy the CRAP out of everyone else during
your withdrawls...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- If it weren't for lawyers, we wouldn't need them.