Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Kline Sphere

>> >Just a simple canadian female tech who has a few letters after my name
>> >(not
>>>as many as Neil and a few others) - MCSE 2K, MCSA:Messaging 2K, CNA, CCNA
>>>(damnit expired though), A+ and the latest one BCSA (Blackberry/RIM Cert).
>>>I'm also in the process of getting my ITIL cert. Other than that?? Not
>>>much to tell.

>> Sh*t, I only have a carriage return after my name!
>>

>lol and I missed one... Cpl (Ret'd) and not the ret'd does not stand for
>retarded... retired!!!

you really sure about that

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Brat®

I dont think I had the privledge/agony of meeting that character...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> tonkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>

> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>>My gawd! No one deserves that... cept lourdes, EDDIE and a few others
>>>that
>>>have barged thru our doors.

>> let's not forget Tonker MCP too.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Thor

"Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%232$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>> This was not the case in this instance. My stance is if he was unsure if
>>> Brat was a member he could have easily checked google groups. Your point
>>> would be valid if Brat had changed her handle since she was inducted but
>>> she hasn't. Why do I feel like we're having the debate Brat and Thor
>>> should be having.

>> Yes, she has changed her handle since she was inducted. She used to go
>> by her real name. She started getting a LOT of negative attention from
>> various trolls, and as a result changed her handle. Also, many members
>> never post that they're MCNGP. I'm guilty of this myself, and used to do
>> it, but since the majority of members do not include it in their sig, and
>> because it's more fun to mess with lamers without it, I've long since
>> dropped it, only occaisionally using it in my sig.
>>
>> Remember that we've had a recent troll start posting as if he/she/it was
>> an MCNGP, so simply posting MCNGP in your sig, and with an invalid number
>> to boot (since Thor knew that number was way beyond where we're at) is a
>> valid enough reason to suspect that Brat was not MCNGP, in my opinion.
>> Had Brat used her real number, this whole stupid mess would likely have
>> been avoided. Lowdes may be gone, but he is inevitably partly
>> responsible. Sheesh Lowdes causes trouble even when gone.
>>

> Ah now I remember why I left before... thanks for the reminder... later
> folks
>

> --
> Brat® MCNGP # 10 (HAPPY NOW??)

No. Stop. Come back.

> I'll let you people know if I decide to retire it. I'm outta here.

Why? because of a math error, I'm the a$$hole here.

> Sheeesh... at least I admitted MY mistake

Are you intellectual?

Lnkwizard2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> mine says, esquire
>
> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >Just a simple canadian female tech who has a few letters after my name
>> >(not
>>>as many as Neil and a few others) - MCSE 2K, MCSA:Messaging 2K, CNA, CCNA
>>>(damnit expired though), A+ and the latest one BCSA (Blackberry/RIM
>>>Cert).
>>>I'm also in the process of getting my ITIL cert. Other than that?? Not
>>>much to tell.

>> Sh*t, I only have a carriage return after my name!
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I have (TSgt, USAF, Retired) after my name

Kline Sphere

>I dont think I had the privledge/agony of meeting that character...

The first lamer of the week, the tool who reported people to their isp
for taking the p*ss out of him, Tonker MCP, surely not !

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> mine says, esquire

do you have the accompanying watch?
</obscure commercial, possibly only in Canajia>

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Take me drunk, I'm home.

Frisbee®

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I dont think I had the privledge/agony of meeting that character...

> The first lamer of the week, the tool who reported people to their isp
> for taking the p*ss out of him, Tonker MCP, surely not !

Just in case anyone wants to google, he actually went by "Tonka" IIRC

Thor

any beers?
to forget all the bad.
whiskey?
53

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Anyway, I'm open for counter attack since I did not do my research, so
> >kick
>>away.

> no milk and cookies for you at bedtime young man!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Thor

Not so fast.

Who are you, anyway?
53

"Brat®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> OK, I might have been to aggressive.
>> I thought you were an impostor because earlier high numbers has been
>> used.
>> If you had used #69, I guess it wouldn't change anything. The male/female
>> thing used to be my way of meeting women, so it's kind of hard to let go
>> of it, but binary numbers ending with a '0' said to be an odd number
>> triggers me.
>> Anyway, here it is: _sorry if I hurt your feelings_. I still not mean
>> that women not generally not can do boolean logic. That's not to say that
>> I do better logic than all women, of course.
>>
>> Anyway, I'm open for counter attack since I did not do my research, so
>> kick away.
>>
>> 53
>>

> Accepted.
>
> Moving on
>

> --
> Brat® MCNGP # 10

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns987A86110832neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...

> Me too, but I wont cough it up for a measly buck

That's what she said.