Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

Question about scope of ADI DNS replication

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns987083CA64BA0neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:Oc1du#2
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I noticed he altered his sig, and never thanked me, either.

> he's a brit IIRC...whatchagonnado

They're all still sore about that little revolution 230 years ago.

And you thought U.S. southerners held a grudge for a long time.

Terence Rabe

news:OkxJ1I3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:Xns987083CA64BA0neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:Oc1du#2
>> $(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I noticed he altered his sig, and never thanked me, either.

>> he's a brit IIRC...whatchagonnado

> They're all still sore about that little revolution 230 years ago.
>
> And you thought U.S. southerners held a grudge for a long time.

I'm actually South African, living in the UK...

FrisbeeŽ

"Terence Rabe" <mct@hotmail in the UK> wrote in message
news:ucBY$P3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OkxJ1I3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns987083CA64BA0neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:Oc1du#2
>>> $(E-Mail Removed):

>>> he's a brit IIRC...whatchagonnado

>> They're all still sore about that little revolution 230 years ago.
>>
>> And you thought U.S. southerners held a grudge for a long time.

> I'm actually South African, living in the UK...

You must be a huge fan of fog and bland food, then.

Jtyc

> You must be a huge fan of fog and bland food, then.

I like bangors and mash, fish and chips... haggis.

Neil

did you hear "Terence Rabe" <mct@hotmail in the UK> say in news:ucBY$P3
$(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm actually South African, living in the UK...

I SIT...corrected...

say hi to Thomas L. for me...

...and Jason W....

....and Bob S..."qoq", heh!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- "Boy, that sure took the wind out of my sails!" said Tom disgustedly.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ub4vwc3$GHA.4348
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

>> You must be a huge fan of fog and bland food, then.

> I like bangors and mash, fish and chips... haggis.

spotted dick...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Confucius say: Show off always shown up in showdown

Kline Sphere

>> You must be a huge fan of fog and bland food, then.
>
>I like bangors and mash, fish and chips... haggis.

jellied ells - yummy

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Keyboard Cowboy

news:Xns98708BBDC715Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>
>>> You must be a huge fan of fog and bland food, then.

>> I like bangors and mash, fish and chips... haggis.
>>

> spotted dick...

WHAT? WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT???? uhm... what? you weren't talkin
about... Oh! Oh... well... uhm... nevermind... uh.. wasn't talkin about me
or anything... uh... why is everyone looking at me like that???

FrisbeeŽ

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eZbaLi3$(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:Xns98708BBDC715Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

>>> I like bangors and mash, fish and chips... haggis.
>>>

>> spotted dick...
>>

> WHAT? WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT???? uhm... what? you weren't talkin
> about... Oh! Oh... well... uhm... nevermind... uh.. wasn't talkin about
> me or anything... uh... why is everyone looking at me like that???

Your Delta Tau name is... Pinto

FrisbeeŽ

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> You must be a huge fan of fog and bland food, then.

>>I like bangors and mash, fish and chips... haggis.

> jellied ells - yummy

Were they the precursors to em and ems?