Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > any body know how many questions is on the test

any body know how many questions is on the test

BD[MCNGP]

"COOL77" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I got something to tell you BD{mcngp) you are giving microsoft a bad name,
> you are so self fish, you may thing you are expert but you are not or you
> may
> be in your own little world, all I ask was just a simple question, and all
> the post I got was just ridiculous . I am not an expert but if i know
> something i would not hesitate to share it with anybody that
> ask.................s

Hahaha.....I love how these trolls keep picking my name out of the hat. Just
how am I giving Microsoft a bad name? You fool, we don't work for microsoft.
Everyone knows that. We're here because we want to be here, not because we
get paid to be here. Hahahaha......Get a clue!

You just keep getting funnier and funnier. You come in here looking for
questions that have been asked, and answered, plenty of times. You think WE
should answer your questions, yet you're too lazy to look them up for
yourself. When you don't get what you're looking for, you start talking like
you're some bad @$$. Then, you want to pick me out of the crowd of people
that have given you a hard time. Well dipsh!t, you picked the right person,
because I won't just ignore you, I'll set you straight.

This is a newsgroup....you're nothing but a text to us. We see the same text
from every person that comes in here. We see the same questions on almost a
weekly basis. There are 1000's of other places you can go to 'research' your
issue. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND (look that term up and find the definition). We
are professionals in the business, we are not here to answer the questions
of a 17 year old punk that can't take the time to write an intelligent
question.

When you can learn to write without 'tude, come back and ask an intelligent
question, you may just get an answer you're looking for.

=?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

Fresbee !!!!!!! I like you man... i thinnk you cool...
may be I can learn something from you, the only reason I am here is to learn
from some one that know like Frisbee... YOu rock DUDE

FrisbeeŽ

"COOL77" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fresbee !!!!!!! I like you man... i thinnk you cool...
> may be I can learn something from you, the only reason I am here is to
> learn
> from some one that know like Frisbee... YOu rock DUDE

Well, I guess you certainly put me in my place.

I won't be bothering you any more. I am frightened and confused.

LRM

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "COOL77" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Fresbee !!!!!!! I like you man... i thinnk you cool...
>> may be I can learn something from you, the only reason I am here is to
>> learn
>> from some one that know like Frisbee... YOu rock DUDE

> Well, I guess you certainly put me in my place.
>
> I won't be bothering you any more. I am frightened and confused.

That happens when you feed them, they follow you home.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uxz2AOdAHHA.2276
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> That happens when you feed them, they follow you home.

like something to eat

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Command, n.: Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.

LRM

news:Xns98738CF5BE4D5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uxz2AOdAHHA.2276
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> That happens when you feed them, they follow you home.

> like something to eat

Got toast?

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uWjS8btAHHA.3836
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns98738CF5BE4D5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uxz2AOdAHHA.2276
>> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> That happens when you feed them, they follow you home.

>> like something to eat
>>

> Got toast?

white or whole wheat?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, it's cold in here...

LRM

news:Xns9874D7F73F3A8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uWjS8btAHHA.3836
> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns98738CF5BE4D5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uxz2AOdAHHA.2276
>>> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

>>> like something to eat
>>>

>> Got toast?
>>

> white or whole wheat?

What? No rye?

CertGuard

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:Xns9874D7F73F3A8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uWjS8btAHHA.3836
>> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns98738CF5BE4D5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> Got toast?
>>>

>> white or whole wheat?
>>

> What? No rye?

Doom drank it all.

LRM

"CertGuard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9874D7F73F3A8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uWjS8btAHHA.3836
>>> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

>>> white or whole wheat?
>>>

>> What? No rye?
>>

> Doom drank it all.

It's just as well, can't really toast liquid bread.