Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: How I vote

OT: How I vote

Jtyc

> Can you be sure? I mean, who's to say they never arrived here from
> outer space!

That doesn't change my argument. They still immigrated here from somewhere
else.

kpg

As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Can you be sure? I mean, who's to say they never arrived here from
>> outer space!

> That doesn't change my argument. They still immigrated here from
> somewhere else.

I don't know about you, but I was born here, as were my parents,
and most (75%) of my grandparents.

It's a curse really, the only benifit to being a citizen these days
is that I get to pay taxes and my for own healthcare.

I glad tommorrow is an election day so I can protest by staying home,
while 15 million illegal aliens go to the polls.

Jtyc

> I glad tommorrow is an election day so I can protest by staying home,
> while 15 million illegal aliens go to the polls.

That's not a very good protest in my opinion.

JaR

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 07:53:59 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

> That technically would be everyone right? I mean, even the so called
> "native Americans" immigrated here from Asia.

Commie.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:36:14 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

>> I glad tommorrow is an election day so I can protest by staying home,
>> while 15 million illegal aliens go to the polls.

> That's not a very good protest in my opinion.

Maybe not, but it's dam well accurate.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Jtyc

> Commie.

Excuse me, but people with my point of view are being called facists. A
thank you.

JaR

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:58:36 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

> Excuse me, but people with my point of view are being called facists. A
> thank you.

No, I think you're mistaken. I think the term du jour is "Neo-Con"

You are most a welcome.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Jtyc

> No, I think you're mistaken. I think the term du jour is "Neo-Con"
> You are most a welcome.

As long as we agree that I'm not a commie.

JaR

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:36:00 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

> As long as we agree that I'm not a commie.

I find it very interesting that we now refer to Republican-dominated
states as "Red States".

Coincidence?

Hmmmm...

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD[MCNGP]

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:36:00 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:
>
>> As long as we agree that I'm not a commie.

> I find it very interesting that we now refer to Republican-dominated
> states as "Red States".

I find it interesting that nearly the entire United States is against
relating anything to Race, because Race really has nothing to do with your
abilities to perform a job.

Yet nearly the entire United States is split 50/50 between two different
Races (Republicans and Democrats) and when it comes to voting for the "Right
person to do the job" it's all about the party they are party to, but not
about the goals they are willing to accomplish.

I'm just saying...

Vote for the October Scapegoat!!! bigal The Lounge 228 10-19-2005 09:11 AM
To U all who didn't vote for Bush! This message link is for U! Tron2004 MCSE 2 11-04-2004 01:44 PM
[OT] Vote for Me! JaR MCSE 52 09-10-2004 01:22 PM
OT: violence mars India vote Vigo Breadcrumbs MCSE 21 04-20-2004 10:58 PM

Advertisments