Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: How I vote

OT: How I vote

Kline Sphere

>I lean a little to the left

I tend to lean a little to the left, then a little to the right,before
falling of my barstool. Thankfully the bar tender's always their to
pick me up and give me another shot of whisky.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cerebrus

Kline Sphere wrote:

> I tend to lean a little to the left, then a little to the right,before
> falling of my barstool. Thankfully the bar tender's always their to
> pick me up and give me another shot of whisky.

You should make sure to grab such a seat that two buxom blondes are
seated on either side.

Kline Sphere

>> I tend to lean a little to the left, then a little to the right,before
>> falling of my barstool. Thankfully the bar tender's always their to
>> pick me up and give me another shot of whisky.

>You should make sure to grab such a seat that two buxom blondes are
>seated on either side.

what, and risk yet another sexual harassment law suit, I'm not made of
money you know!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Briscobar

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I tend to lean a little to the left, then a little to the right,before
>>> falling of my barstool. Thankfully the bar tender's always their to
>>> pick me up and give me another shot of whisky.

>>You should make sure to grab such a seat that two buxom blondes are
>>seated on either side.

> what, and risk yet another sexual harassment law suit, I'm not made of
> money you know!

Blondes > Bankruptcy

kpg

As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Blondes > Bankruptcy

Blondes are greater than Bankruptcy

I thought Blondes IMP Bankruptcy

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9870A98EC219Bipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Blondes > Bankruptcy

> Blondes are greater than Bankruptcy
>

> I thought Blondes IMP Bankruptcy

I <heart> programming jokes.

Cerebrus

FrisbeeŽ wrote:

> I <heart> programming jokes.

Jokes ?!?! Don't let your boss see that. They pay us to program
programs !

kpg

As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>
>> I <heart> programming jokes.

> Jokes ?!?! Don't let your boss see that. They pay us to program
> programs !

phft. I live in america. Only the immigrants work here.

Jtyc

> phft. I live in america. Only the immigrants work here.

That technically would be everyone right? I mean, even the so called
"native Americans" immigrated here from Asia.

Kline Sphere

>That technically would be everyone right? I mean, even the so called
>"native Americans" immigrated here from Asia.

Can you be sure? I mean, who's to say they never arrived here from
outer space!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Vote for the October Scapegoat!!! bigal The Lounge 228 10-19-2005 09:11 AM
To U all who didn't vote for Bush! This message link is for U! Tron2004 MCSE 2 11-04-2004 01:44 PM
[OT] Vote for Me! JaR MCSE 52 09-10-2004 01:22 PM
OT: violence mars India vote Vigo Breadcrumbs MCSE 21 04-20-2004 10:58 PM

Advertisments