Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Troops Answer back

OT: Troops Answer back

Kline Sphere

>FAW! We have a Federal Election Commission, too. The six members of which
>are appointed by the president

ah, but 'confirmed by the senate' you note

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

CBIC

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >FAW! We have a Federal Election Commission, too. The six members of which
>>are appointed by the president

> ah, but 'confirmed by the senate' you note

Well then it HAS to be on the up and up.

Jtyc

> Well then it HAS to be on the up and up.

I trust my government without question.

Jtyc

> Germany, 1933

Ah... national pride... I miss the good ole days.

Kline Sphere

>> Well then it HAS to be on the up and up.
>

>I trust my government without question.

Germany, 1933

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 17:13:42 +0000, cast into the ether:

>>I trust my government without question.

> Germany, 1933

Those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#6GbFY2$GHA.2328
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

>> Well then it HAS to be on the up and up.

> I trust my government without question.

I question my government without trust

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Cerebrus

Neil wrote:

> I question my government without trust

TMML !

Neil

did you hear "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Neil wrote:
>
>> I question my government without trust

> TMML !

we aim to please....

....you aim too, please...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- What if there were no hypothetical situations?

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9870841ED24AEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:
>

>> Neil wrote:
>>
>>> I question my government without trust

>> TMML !