Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Troops Answer back

OT: Troops Answer back

BD[MCNGP]

news:OlEJPef$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> It appears he's gotten something of the sorts. He's backed off the
>> campaign trail at least.

> It's not backed off so much as uninvited.

lol...yeah, I should have said 'backed off' (with the single quotes),
because according to the news, he backed off, but we're all pretty aware
that he wasn't wanted by any of the campaign members after that comment. I
doubt Ross Perot would even accept him as a supporter...unless of course
Ross was a jock.

CBIC

news(E-Mail Removed)...

> We get what we desrve.
>
> Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.

Do you vote?

JaR

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:36:21 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

> Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

Yeah, whatever. Kerry is an idiot. When did this become news?

Let's just forget the real issues of the elections and concentrate on what
a dumb-ass Kerry is.

Typical, just fricking typical.

Now all we need is another teen blonde to get kidnapped and the media will
forget about the elections altogether.

Most of the country will wake up on
the 8th and give up a collective WTF just happened? How did <$idiot> get
elected? How the heck did <$boondoggle initiative/law> ever pass?

We get what we desrve.

Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Consultant

ran by arabs

news:%23nKecnf$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> What's the best site to check out this kinda news... besides cnn.com ?
>>

> cnn.com is a propaganda site.

Jtyc

By George I believe I was just insulted.

I am well aware of the issues I will be voting on come next Tuesday, a thank
you.

you sumbitch

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

"CBIC" wrote:

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > We get what we desrve.
> >
> > Furrfu, I'm moving to Mars.
> >

> Do you vote?

Are you a peter puffer?

*/not so obscure movie quote*

Cerebrus

Thanks BD, I did read the article now.

Hmm... Kerry's a dumba$$, no doubt about that... But for once, I hope,
Americans go with the lesser evil. I hope this little faux pas won't
change the whole "Change is in the air, Bush lost his pubic hair" mood
that has been developing.

A small post in one of my favourite sites among those that offer
political commentary :

<http://www.thenation.com/blogs/notion?pid=134996>

kpg

As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> http://www.thenation.com/blogs/notion?pid=134996

**YAWN**

Jtyc

> But for once, I hope,
> Americans go with the lesser evil. I hope this little faux pas won't
> change the whole "Change is in the air, Bush lost his pubic hair" mood
> that has been developing.

This is not a presidential election so I am not worried about Bush. It's a
mid-term election, and you should vote for which candidate you feel best
represents you regardless of his or her party or their association with
Bush.

Of course, that's just me.

Consultant

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/rnr/228774631.html

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...