Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Troops Answer back

OT: Troops Answer back

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

Safe for work... one of my favorite sites... next to this one of course...

http://www.in-depthangling.com/forum...5/o/93/fpart/1

or

http://tinyurl.com/upl4w

Jtyc

Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

Cerebrus

Jtyc wrote:

> Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

Why so ? Kerry lost his cherry ?

BD[MCNGP]

news:emS5UVf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

It appears he's gotten something of the sorts. He's backed off the campaign
trail at least.

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Jtyc wrote:
>
>> Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

> Why so ? Kerry lost his cherry ?

Your news may be a little behind ours, so ICYNA, Kerry's 'joke' backfired
and now he's dropped off the democratic campaign trail. So he won't be
helping anyone get elected anytime soon.

Jtyc

> It appears he's gotten something of the sorts. He's backed off the
> campaign trail at least.

It's not backed off so much as uninvited.

Cerebrus

BD[MCNGP] wrote:

> Your news may be a little behind ours, so ICYNA, Kerry's 'joke' backfired
> and now he's dropped off the democratic campaign trail. So he won't be
> helping anyone get elected anytime soon.

What's the best site to check out this kinda news... besides cnn.com ?

Consultant

what a f*ckin moron.
sure, he is correct to a point, anyone who has ever served knows what i'm
talkin about. but to say all of them, ridiculous.

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:u4QM3bf$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:emS5UVf$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Kerry needs an ass-whooping of monumental proportions.

> It appears he's gotten something of the sorts. He's backed off the
> campaign trail at least.

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> BD[MCNGP] wrote:
>
>> Your news may be a little behind ours, so ICYNA, Kerry's 'joke' backfired
>> and now he's dropped off the democratic campaign trail. So he won't be
>> helping anyone get elected anytime soon.

> What's the best site to check out this kinda news... besides cnn.com ?

Have you refreshed the page lately?

I suppose that's about it. I doubt AP would have much on it, they only seem
to care about the Juicy stuff....you know, like Americans killing
non-americans.

CBIC

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> What's the best site to check out this kinda news... besides cnn.com ?

cnn.com is a propaganda site.