Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Answers on practice exams wrong? questions inside

Answers on practice exams wrong? questions inside

Frisbee«

"Wingnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> On the other side maybe one of the first 20 responses to this thread
> could have informed me or helped me learn that without insulting me or
> calling me things you wouldnt call someone to thier face.

I think I can safely say that any MCNGP would indeed call you, or anyone
like you, an a$$fscker to your face. The "M" stands for "Mean" after all.

Now if someone like LRM, for example, called you that to your face, you
might just hesitate and think about it for a while, which would give her
time to thump you up side the head once or thrice.

--
Fris "It's who we is" bee«, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com (on vacation)

Cerebrus

Frisbee« wrote:

> http://www.mcngp.com (on vacation)

Till when, may I ask ?

Frisbee«

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Frisbee« wrote:

> http://www.mcngp.com (on vacation)

Till when, may I ask ?

I don't know... why don't YOU ask TGP that question?

JaR

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:53:52 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

>> http://www.mcngp.com (on vacation)

> Till when, may I ask ?
>
> I don't know... why don't YOU ask TGP that question?

I did. He says we have a new host. He just needs a round tuit.

Anybody got a round tuit?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Cerebrus

JaR wrote:

> Anybody got a round tuit?

*Looks in shirt pocket*

Errr... It might help the case if you could explain what a "round tuit"
is !

Frisbee«

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> JaR wrote:
>
>> Anybody got a round tuit?

> *Looks in shirt pocket*
>
> Errr... It might help the case if you could explain what a "round tuit"
> is !

http://tinyurl.com/y7824q

SFW

Cerebrus

Frisbee« wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/y7824q

LMAO !! Thanks Fris, I know now why I never got anything accomplished
in my life. I never got a round tuit ! Ok, TGP, you better get that
round tit... I mean uh.. tuit fast. I'm missin' the sekrit site a lot.

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> JaR wrote:
>
>> Anybody got a round tuit?

> *Looks in shirt pocket*
>
> Errr... It might help the case if you could explain what a "round tuit"
> is !

Yeah, it's a play on words "When I get around to it" <===> "When I get A
Round Tuit"