Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Answers on practice exams wrong? questions inside

Answers on practice exams wrong? questions inside

CBIC

"Wingnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Much regards to any of you who have actually said anything of value.

Your indignant response was right on cue. Tell me, do you make it a habit of
posting to groups without lurking for a bit?

"Wingnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Holy Jesus F'kin Christ.... So much for turning to people for insight.
> For one I didnt know these were "cheat" materials any more than
> Trancender or anything else is. I have been studying for this exam for
> 3 weeks now using this and many other things including the courseware,
> Exam Cram books, Transcender and this so back it down gee.
>
> And if this is some kind of "dump" or whatever you are talking about if
> you actually read what I wrote you would see I am trying to understand
> concepts and figure things out and explaining exactly why I think the
> answer is what I say it should be. This is to show that I am not a
> moron and am actually thinking about what I am doing. So why dont you
> give it a rest and if you are not going to offer some sort of
> assistance or insight go find something else useless to do at your
> useless job.
>
> Much regards to any of you who have actually said anything of value.

You should have turned to people for insight...*before* you started using
illegal material to study with, but now you know. Get rid of them and start
learning via some other (legitimate) method. Believe me, everyone here could
tell that you're not a _complete_ moron. But if we were to just let it
slide, how would you learn?

You could have done a bit more research on the material you're
studying...after all, that material is going to change your life.

--
CertGuard
You think you know IT?!

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#i7prke$(E-Mail Removed):

> The thing that was said to you of value was that you are using
> cheating material to study with. What you do with that new-found
> knowledge is anyone's guess. Personally, I think you owe some people
> a big "thank you" for helping you to potentially avoid getting any and
> all certifications you have, or may be getting, revoked.

and further to that:

http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp

(BD, you owe me a buck)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Forget about World Peace.....Visualize Using Your Turn Signal!

Neil

did you hear "Wingnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Holy Jesus F'kin Christ.... So much for turning to people for insight.

what exactly about teh name "ActualTests" was NOT a giveaway?

....hhhhmmmmmmmm??????

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- "I can't march any more," the soldier said haltingly.

Neil

did you hear <CertGuard> say in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> You could have done a bit more research on the material you're
> studying.

*pounds desk*
HEAR, HEAR!!!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- "I can't eat another thing," he said fully.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns986E9266B7B5Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#i7prke$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> The thing that was said to you of value was that you are using
>> cheating material to study with. What you do with that new-found
>> knowledge is anyone's guess. Personally, I think you owe some people
>> a big "thank you" for helping you to potentially avoid getting any and
>> all certifications you have, or may be getting, revoked.

> and further to that:
>
> http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp
>
> (BD, you owe me a buck)

$1 to Neil for being such a Chum....thanks buddy.

Gee willikers I'm so lucky to have friends in low places.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns986E92B636385neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Wingnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:
>
>> Holy Jesus F'kin Christ.... So much for turning to people for insight.

> what exactly about teh name "ActualTests" was NOT a giveaway?
>
> ...hhhhmmmmmmmm??????

I think the 'actual' part is a bit obscure. Maybe they could have added
emphasis to it somehow. Like [[[ACTUAL]]]...or >>>ACTUAL<<<...or
***ACTUAL***. That could have been why it was so difficult to see....I mean
I could understand the problem there.

Neil

did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:umq$m5e$GHA.1556
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> I mean
> I could understand the problem there.

http://tinyurl.com/yehhvw

sfw

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Psychology: the study of the id by the odd.

Cerebrus

Wingnut wrote:

> Holy Jesus F'kin Christ.... So much for turning to people for insight.
> For one I didnt know these were "cheat" materials any more than
> Trancender or anything else is. I have been studying for this exam for
> 3 weeks now using this and many other things including the courseware,
> Exam Cram books, Transcender and this so back it down gee.

> This is to show that I am not a moron and am actually thinking about what I am doing.

In my opinion, anyone who uses just about any material he can lay his
hands on, without evaluating the legality / authenticity of the
material is a dumb moron. I suppose you do the same thing with your
drugs... then try to tell the cops that you thought it was just talcum
powder.

> And if this is some kind of "dump" or whatever you are talking about if
> you actually read what I wrote you would see I am trying to understand
> concepts and figure things out and explaining exactly why I think the
> answer is what I say it should be.

And you think that is an excuse for cheating ? "Hey looky here... I'm
trying to 'understand' these actual exam questions !"

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/

Wingnut

Ok, lets give our credits to both sides. I could have done a little
more research into what I was studying, i know that now, and now I know
and have gotten rid of that and went to other legitimate methods as I
did not know that the methods I was using were not. Lesson learned

On the other side maybe one of the first 20 responses to this thread
could have informed me or helped me learn that without insulting me or
calling me things you wouldnt call someone to thier face. That would
have been much more helpful to me and everyone dont you think?