Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Answers on practice exams wrong? questions inside

Answers on practice exams wrong? questions inside

news:Xns986E787324DF9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:OW0JkRd$GHA.204
> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>

> it's a pyramid of retribution! very styish...

Damn, I thought it was a Bowling Alley.

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
_________
A S
U C F
K R ! E

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> give yourself a cookie

HEY! I just cleared those things out...friggin tracking cookies...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- First draw the curve, *then* plot the data.

Neil

did you hear <CertGuard> say in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns986E787324DF9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:OW0JkRd$GHA.204
>> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>>

>> it's a pyramid of retribution! very styish...

> Damn, I thought it was a Bowling Alley.
>

> .
> . .
> . . .
> . . . .
> _________
> A S
> U C F
> K R ! E

FOR THE LOVE OF...

do you have a pin boy to pick those up? I AM NOT STRIGHTENING THOSE UP
MYSELF YOU KNOW!!!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Did you expect to find words of wisdom here?

CBIC

"Wingnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

<A.S.S.F.U.C.K.I.N.E.S.S. snipped>

Man , did you come to the wrong place and fail to read some previous posts.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns986E7BC634F96neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> FOR THE LOVE OF...
>
> do you have a pin boy to pick those up? I AM NOT STRIGHTENING THOSE UP
> MYSELF YOU KNOW!!!

Oops! Uhhhh.....no.

Consultant

hi wingnut,

sorry for all the negativity you are getting from your post. the correct
answer is c. sometimes, folks lose site of the big picture and that is to
help out their fellow man. on behalf of the faceless fools mocking you, i
extend a heart apology and wish you success on your fast track to your mcse.

> [...]
>
> computers and other objects, here they are saying computers first then
> users? Is this wrong also?
> ----------------------------------
>

> Second-
>

> Question says you are designing the configuration of the external DNS
> server to meet the business and technical requirements. The
> requirements are that the external can not resolve anything on the
> internal network. Internal must be able to resolve internal and
> external. Also states that the name resolution of internet based
> resources should be done in such a way to as to not generate excessive
> and unneccesary traffic, which basically says disable recursion and use
>
> a forwarder to ISP's DNS because if you use the default root hints it
> will generate more traffic than forwarding.
>

> The possible answers are
> A) Configure a root zone on the external DNS server
> B) configure a stub zone for .com on the external dns server
> C) configure the external dns server to use default root hints
> D)configure the external DNS server to use the ISP's DNS server as a
> forwarder.
>

> Obviously I answered D, however it is saying the correct answer is to
> configure a root zone and gives no explaination. A root zone for a 2
> forest 2 domain network would be excessive in itself and overcomplicate
>
> administration, you are only supposed to use a root zone in situations
> where the networks are complicated with many zones and a deep tree
> which is not the case in this one. Am I correct in saying that D
> should be the correct answer?
>

> ----------------------------------
>

> Third and last question
>

> It states you need to identify the types of inbound traffic to be
> allowed through the perimeter firewall. In the scenario there is a
> perimeter firewall that is connected to the internet and the external
> network, on the external network is the external forest which contains
> web, vpn, dns servers etc, there is then an internal firewall that is
> connected to the external network and the internal network. The VPN
> server has a direct connection to the internal network, bypassing the
> firewall. You are supposed to specify which services should be allowed
>
> while maintaining the security fo the network.
>

> The options are
> VPN, DNS, LDAP, HTTP, HTTPS, Traffic from network address of
> 192.168.10/24
>

> They are saying you should allow - VPN, LDAP, HTTP and HTTPS
>

> I disagree that LDAP should be allowed in from the internet because
> that would not maintain security at all! I also argue that DNS should
> be allowed in otherwise nothing will be able to be resolved from the
> internet on the external network.
>

> Thoughts?
>

> Thanks very much for your comments and thoughts, I hate these practice
> exams that are poorly edited and contain errors. For refernece I am
> using the exams from Actualtests.com version 9.22.06.

Kline Sphere

>hi wingnut,
>
>sorry for all the negativity you are getting from your post. the correct
>answer is c. sometimes, folks lose site of the big picture and that is to
>help out their fellow man. on behalf of the faceless fools mocking you, i
>extend a heart apology and wish you success on your fast track to your mcse.

Paisley, Is that you?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

no, its me, norman

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >hi wingnut,
>>
>>sorry for all the negativity you are getting from your post. the correct
>>answer is c. sometimes, folks lose site of the big picture and that is to
>>help out their fellow man. on behalf of the faceless fools mocking you, i
>>extend a heart apology and wish you success on your fast track to your
>>mcse.

> Paisley, Is that you?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Wingnut

Consultant wrote:
> no, its me, norman
>
> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >hi wingnut,
> >>
> >>sorry for all the negativity you are getting from your post. the correct
> >>answer is c. sometimes, folks lose site of the big picture and that is to
> >>help out their fellow man. on behalf of the faceless fools mocking you, i
> >>extend a heart apology and wish you success on your fast track to your
> >>mcse.

> > Paisley, Is that you?
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Holy Jesus F'kin Christ.... So much for turning to people for insight.
For one I didnt know these were "cheat" materials any more than
Trancender or anything else is. I have been studying for this exam for
3 weeks now using this and many other things including the courseware,
Exam Cram books, Transcender and this so back it down gee.

And if this is some kind of "dump" or whatever you are talking about if
you actually read what I wrote you would see I am trying to understand
concepts and figure things out and explaining exactly why I think the
answer is what I say it should be. This is to show that I am not a
moron and am actually thinking about what I am doing. So why dont you
give it a rest and if you are not going to offer some sort of
assistance or insight go find something else useless to do at your
useless job.

Much regards to any of you who have actually said anything of value.

FrisbeeŽ

"Wingnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Consultant wrote:
>> no, its me, norman
>>
>> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Paisley, Is that you?
>> >
>> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> Holy Jesus F'kin Christ.... So much for turning to people for insight.
> For one I didnt know these were "cheat" materials any more than
> Trancender or anything else is. I have been studying for this exam for
> 3 weeks now using this and many other things including the courseware,
> Exam Cram books, Transcender and this so back it down gee.
>
> And if this is some kind of "dump" or whatever you are talking about if
> you actually read what I wrote you would see I am trying to understand
> concepts and figure things out and explaining exactly why I think the
> answer is what I say it should be. This is to show that I am not a
> moron and am actually thinking about what I am doing. So why dont you
> give it a rest and if you are not going to offer some sort of
> assistance or insight go find something else useless to do at your
> useless job.
>
> Much regards to any of you who have actually said anything of value.

The thing that was said to you of value was that you are using cheating
material to study with. What you do with that new-found knowledge is
anyone's guess. Personally, I think you owe some people a big "thank you"
for helping you to potentially avoid getting any and all certifications you
have, or may be getting, revoked.

Next time, it might pay to lurk a bit before you jump into the pool stark
nekkid.