Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Page Missing Parts in Firefox

Page Missing Parts in Firefox

msol@operamail.com

Not sure what's going on ... this page works in IE & Safari but is
missing (crucial) pieces in Firefox. It was created in Dreamweaver.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

http://www.playstudiosnyc.com

mark

Leonidas Jones

> Not sure what's going on ... this page works in IE & Safari but is
> missing (crucial) pieces in Firefox. It was created in Dreamweaver.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> http://www.playstudiosnyc.com
>
> mark

Check your style sheet carefully. The text is there, its just
displaying as white text on a white background. I won't have time to
really look at it until tonight.

Lee