Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Clear ATM0.1 point-to-point entry.

Clear ATM0.1 point-to-point entry.

AM

I created that interface.

I would completely clear it, but giving "no inter atm0.1" the router tells me

"Not all config may be removed and may reappear after reactivating the sub-interface"

and "show ip interf brief" reports me

Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status Protocol
ATM0 unassigned YES NVRAM up up
ATM0.1 unassigned YES unset deleted down

Alex.

AM

AM wrote:
> I created that interface.
>
> I would completely clear it, but giving "no inter atm0.1" the router
> tells me
>
> "Not all config may be removed and may reappear after reactivating the
> sub-interface"
>
> and "show ip interf brief" reports me
>
> Interface IP-Address OK? Method
> Status Protocol
> ATM0 unassigned YES NVRAM
> up up
> ATM0.1 unassigned YES unset
> deleted down
>
> Alex.

I did

conf t
default interface ATM 0

and this is the output

Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status Protocol
ATM0 unassigned YES TFTP up up
Dialer1 unassigned YES unset up up

Helmut Ulrich

> I created that interface.
>
> I would completely clear it, but giving "no inter atm0.1" the router
> tells me
>
> "Not all config may be removed and may reappear after reactivating the
> sub-interface"
>
> and "show ip interf brief" reports me
>
> Interface IP-Address OK? Method
> Status Protocol
> ATM0 unassigned YES NVRAM
> up up
> ATM0.1 unassigned YES unset
> deleted down
>
> Alex.

do a reboot after saving your config and the interface ATM0.1 will be
sent to oblivion.

Firefox - Clear History? Paull Firefox 7 08-24-2012 04:49 PM
Response.Clear() doesn't clear David ASP .Net 2 01-31-2008 08:32 PM
Unrecognized element 'add' after <clear></clear> InvalidLastName ASP .Net Web Services 3 03-06-2007 03:07 AM
How Do I Clear search items? Wabby Wabusha Firefox 1 10-26-2004 08:36 PM

Advertisments