Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Building up certifications

Building up certifications

=?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start off
with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use to
get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.
Thanks.

Wayne McGlinn

"CVillalba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
> easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start
> off
> with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use
> get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.
> Thanks.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCP Win 95
MCNGP Silver

Frisbee®

"Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eWFONAL$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "CVillalba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
>> easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start
>> off
>> with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use
>> get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.
>> Thanks.

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx

HEY YOU POST IN THE "BLEH" THREAD WE NEED 23 OKAY THANKS BYE

=?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

Have you ever tried to extract information from that site? Should be boiled
down to a simple chart, but instead runs around in all types of page loops.

"Wayne McGlinn" wrote:

> "CVillalba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
> > easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start
> > off
> > with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use
> > get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.
> > Thanks.

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
> MCP Win 95
> MCNGP Silver

Jtyc

>I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
> easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start
> off
> with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use
> get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.

Certifications are not supposed to be about learning. Certifications should
be a validation of the knowledge you already have. If your goal is to
further your knowledge and career, I wouldn't worry about getting certified,
I would focus on building experience through practical application.

Consultant

some cheating is acceptable
shhhhh

news:O9N3E0P$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
>> easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start
>> off
>> with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use
>> get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.

> Certifications are not supposed to be about learning. Certifications
> should be a validation of the knowledge you already have. If your goal is
> to further your knowledge and career, I wouldn't worry about getting
> certified, I would focus on building experience through practical
> application.

JaR

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:23:02 -0800, CVillalba cast into the ether:

> Have you ever tried to extract information from that site?

Yes.

> Should be boiled down to a simple chart,

Well, there's simple, and then there's simple.

> but instead runs around in all
> types of page loops.

And two clicks got me to this. You were asking about mcse, right?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

Furrfu.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Jtyc

> some cheating is acceptable
> shhhhh

You can get by on pure BS as well.

Jtyc

> Werd.

I choose "hasenpfeffer".

JaR

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:58:53 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

> Certifications are not supposed to be about learning. Certifications should
> be a validation of the knowledge you already have.

Werd.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22