Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > bleh

Doug Adams

did you hear "meanoldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ecKnZSD
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
> anniversary.

Just wait a sodding minute! You want a question that goes with the answer
for 42? Well, how about what's six times seven? Or how many Vogons does it
take to change a lightbulb? Here's one! How many roads must a man walk
down?

--
Doug A.
MCNGP #42

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ORjRVNF$GHA.896
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> seasoned one

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Scottish....seasoning....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- All computers wait at the same speed.

CBIC

news:Xns986C89C8E4003neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> let's see here,
>
> Mean - Present
> Con - Present
> Kline - Present
> jtyc - Present
> Keyboard Cowboy - Present
> JaR - Present
> KB - Present
> Neil - Present
> Sandword - Present
> LRM - Present
> BD - Present
> Cerebus - Present
>
> Where the F@#$ is Fris?
> Buhler?Buhler?Buhler?
>
> oh well, 12 down, 41 to go...

Thanks for not mentioning me. You senile old b@st@rd.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns986C7739B402Fipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> let's see here,
>>
>> Mean - Present
>> Con - Present
>> Kline - Present
>> jtyc - Present
>> Keyboard Cowboy - Present
>> JaR - Present
>> KB - Present
>> Neil - Present
>> Sandword - Present
>> LRM - Present
>> BD - Present
>> Cerebus - Present

> kpg - here.

Samwise - woof
Doug - 42!

--
The Inter"I CHANNEL THE DEAD 'UN!"Neil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- I want to get in shape, but the gym is two flights up.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eCLX1QF
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks for not mentioning me. You senile old b@st@rd.

welcome. who are you?

(DOH! 16 now...)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Don't hit me, Mr. Moderator... I'll go back on topic... I swear!

Kline Sphere

>Just wait a sodding minute! You want a question that goes with the answer
>for 42? Well, how about what's six times seven? Or how many Vogons does it
>take to change a lightbulb? Here's one! How many roads must a man walk
>down?

pls b sending me bri@ndumps 4 Vogon poetry 101
waiting....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>
>Scottish....seasoning....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

it's called grit.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns986C89C8E4003neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#VaS2AF$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns986C7655F8BF7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>

>> KB
>>

> let's see here,
>
> Mean - Present
> Con - Present
> Kline - Present
> jtyc - Present
> Keyboard Cowboy - Present
> JaR - Present
> KB - Present
> Neil - Present
> Sandword - Present
> LRM - Present
> BD - Present
> Cerebus - Present
>
> Where the F@#$ is Fris?

Bogged-down and hungover.

Sucks when the Gators beat Georgia and you still feel like you lost.

I must be working too many hours because I sent this update to a customer
ten days ago and wondered why I hadn't heard back from her (she owes me
money).

Well she finally contacted my boss wondering why SHE hadn't heard from ME.

Upon looking in my e-mail folders, I found the e-mail I'd sent her. Or
thought I'd sent her. Instead of replying to her e-mail, I apparently hit
"reply" on an "Investment Strategies!" e-mail and sent them update and
commentary to them instead. What are the odds that I'd reply to a SPAM that
has a valid e-mail address?

Who put de-caf in my coffee?

Kat

news:ORjRVNF$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> YOU'RE A LIAR!

> No, I'm being serious. It was quite good, if bland. Next time I want to
> try a seasoned one but Billyw won't fly me in some on his private jet.
>

> Selfish twit...

Why not borrow the MCNGP Ferrari? I hear its already experienced in
travelling through water...

Congrats to the gang, BTW. Can't beleive it's been 5 years...seems like so
much longer...

Kat!
MCNGP #19

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> pls b sending me bri@ndumps 4 Vogon poetry 101
> waiting....

ok:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vogon_poetry

pleasing to be sending $49.9537point4 to:
MCNGP Sales
123 Weownyou way
Nunyo, Bidness
Center of the universe

The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank
her. --W.C. Fields