Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > bleh

BD[MCNGP]

news:eZ$BVnd$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Now I know you are a tool... and I think you have just brought the wrath
>> of
>> JTYC and CBIC.
>> Hey Doom! Where is that contraption you carry around??? Need your
>> assistance over here.

> *Doom looks up from shining up his prized possesion*
> Yo KC whatcha need? He said that? Really?
> *Doom approaches BD and begins to laugh maniacally*

OH F**K!!!

*BD Slowly starts backing out of the room.

BD[MCNGP]

news:OiVQRmd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I was really only kidding, I don't even know if I bet on the game KC was
>> talking about.

> You need to sack up son. It's the Internet, stop taking this stuff so
> seriously.

You mean it's not ok if I change my demeanor in the middle of a
conversation?

CBIC

news:uACFTrd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Remember the last time you did that though. I schooled you good.

> Was it you? I didn't really pay attention to be honest.

Sure. I believe you. Whatever helps you get through the day.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:uXqRVod$(E-Mail Removed):

> That's what seperates me from the crowd, quality and customer
> satisfaction.

did you just indicate that you are separate from quality and customer
satisfaction? OH, HANG ON..yer in gubrmint...yup that sounds right...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- How often should we practice sex before it is safe?

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OeeeWqd$GHA.4592
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> "Must be a peach of a hand."

fine:

"You are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

how appropriate...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uEYigtd
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Whatever helps you get through the day.

caffeine, mostly...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- I don't have time to wait for instant gratification.

Jtyc

> did you just indicate that you are separate from quality and customer
> satisfaction? OH, HANG ON..yer in gubrmint...yup that sounds right...

It's all about protecting the budget baby.

Jtyc

> Sure. I believe you. Whatever helps you get through the day.

Are... are you offering me a nooner?

CBIC

news:ujAUhyd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Sure. I believe you. Whatever helps you get through the day.

> Are... are you offering me a nooner?

LOL. No sorry if I inferred that.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e3e9Fyd$GHA.1224
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> It's all about protecting the budget baby.

can't raise taxes, it's an election year...do it in January...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- I think, therefore I better get back to work.