Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > bleh

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#SbPJJR
$(E-Mail Removed):

> And Eddie probably caught some disease.

from Paisley?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Jtyc

> Don't worry, Alex, I'll have it all figured out by the time we reach the
> Frontier.
> [alarm sounds]
> What's that?
> The Frontier.

You're walking away from history! History, Alex! Did Chris Columbus stay
home? Nooooo. What if the Wright Brothers thought that only birds should
fly? And did Galoka think that the Ulus were too ugly to save?

Who's Galoka?

Never mind.

Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer park.

If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#uyxpqR$(E-Mail Removed):

>> Don't worry, Alex, I'll have it all figured out by the time we reach
>> the Frontier.
>> [alarm sounds]
>> What's that?
>> The Frontier.

> You're walking away from history! History, Alex! Did Chris Columbus
> stay home? Nooooo. What if the Wright Brothers thought that only birds
> should fly? And did Galoka think that the Ulus were too ugly to save?
>
> Who's Galoka?
>
> Never mind.
>
> Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer
> park.
>
> If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on your, uh, whatever that is.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Gone crazy, be back later. Please leave a message. <Beep!>

Kline Sphere

>I won't hold my breath waiting for Paisley or Eddie Rox
>
>Paisley's probably in the nut house anyway.
>
>And Eddie probably caught some disease.

I think you have that the wrong way around.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Thank you! I am glad to still be here. You will all be happy to know that I
>have a lucrative business now, training new people to get their MCSE
>certificate. I have stayed clear of all bookcases.

Congrats

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LRM

news:uhKCPJQ$(E-Mail Removed)...
> that would be you, doll

Depends on what kind of doll I get to be. Perhaps an action figure with some
sort of WMD. That would be cool. Oh and maybe a military vehicle.

Briscobar

news:OhwWbIR$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OcSIiER$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Wow, all the dregs of this newsfroup are coming out of the woodwork in
>> celebration of 5 glorious years!
>>

> I'm waiting for one in particular to show.

***YAWN***

Consultant

you two homos need to stop

news:Xns986D89E743D13neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#uyxpqR$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> Don't worry, Alex, I'll have it all figured out by the time we reach
>>> the Frontier.
>>> [alarm sounds]
>>> What's that?
>>> The Frontier.

>> You're walking away from history! History, Alex! Did Chris Columbus
>> stay home? Nooooo. What if the Wright Brothers thought that only birds
>> should fly? And did Galoka think that the Ulus were too ugly to save?
>>
>> Who's Galoka?
>>
>> Never mind.
>>
>> Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer
>> park.
>>
>> If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!
>>

> Sorry, I didn't mean to step on your, uh, whatever that is.
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> PotD 10/23/2006
>
> - Gone crazy, be back later. Please leave a message. <Beep!>

Jtyc

The amusing thing about this, it's all a big mistake. That particular
Starfighter game was supposed to be delivered to Vegas, not some fleaspeck
trailer park in the middle of tumbleweeds and tarantulas. So it must be
fate, destiny, blind chance, luck even, that brings us together. And as the
poet said, the rest is history.

Briscobar

news:eAUh6PS$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you two homos need to stop