Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > bleh

Consultant

try some viagaraa!

"meanoldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uC3gk6D$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one
> day a year.
>
> <BD> wrote in message news:OSlLqsD$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "meanoldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ecKnZSD$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
>>> anniversary.

>> Honestly, I never thought I would see this.
>>
>> Will you still be alive for the 10yr?
>>
>> --
>> Bigus "I'm taking bets" Dickus

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
>>anniversary.

> Please be pinging Mr Angry
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast to
this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Modesty is a good bait when fishing for praise.

"meanoldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uC3gk6D$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one
> day a year.

well, ya can't be THAT old, can ya? I mean...you're not retired, or you'd be
in here all the time....like Neil.

--
BD

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Who knows, at this point it takes all the energy I have to post for one
> >day
>>a year.

> Slacker

HOL'don....where have you been hiding lately?

Have you even read the news about your favorite troll?

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >>Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
> >>anniversary.

> > Please be pinging Mr Angry
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast to
> this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

If billyw shows up again with that sheep of his in a formal gown... I am
leaving! That last thing he did last year... eh... well... that just isn't
right....

Consultant

free crap?

news:Xns986C7655F8BF7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
>>>anniversary.

>> Please be pinging Mr Angry
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast
> this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> PotD 10/23/2006
>
> - Modesty is a good bait when fishing for praise.

Cerebrus

Neil wrote:

> so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast to
> this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

They shoulda been here! What's keepin' 'em ? Traffic, I suppose.

--
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #54

LRM

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Neil wrote:
>
>> so now I'm wonderin' what it would take to get all of the MCNGP to poast
>> this thread. A kind of virtual class reunion of sorts.

> They shoulda been here! What's keepin' 'em ? Traffic, I suppose.

Some of us have to do work in between poasts, jeez, gimme a break.

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If billyw shows up again with that sheep of his in a formal gown... I
> am leaving! That last thing he did last year... eh... well... that
> just isn't right....

TMML

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- PMS: Posessed Monthly by Satan

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uSoreQE
$(E-Mail Removed):

> free crap?

Talk to our sponsor, they give out the swag

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- My cow died so I don't NEED your bull anymore!