Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > bleh

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OkE47$G$(E-Mail Removed)...
> <BD> wrote in message news:uiNyOvG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neener...Neener....Neener!!!!!
>>

>> --
>> B "Wondering how bad lnk is gonna be regretting that by the end of the
>> week" D
>>

> Hey, I took it back, I was just kidding.

We'll see.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:OkE47$G$(E-Mail Removed):

> <BD> wrote in message news:uiNyOvG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neener...Neener....Neener!!!!!
>>

>> --
>> B "Wondering how bad lnk is gonna be regretting that by the end of the
>> week" D
>>

> Hey, I took it back, I was just kidding.

I wont hold that against you. I will keep from posting 1500/day. still I
will miss this place when I HAVE to go.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Ignorance is temporary, Stupidity is forever.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns986CDCB26FA91neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:OkE47$G$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> <BD> wrote in message news:uiNyOvG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Neener...Neener....Neener!!!!!
>>>

>>> --
>>> B "Wondering how bad lnk is gonna be regretting that by the end of the
>>> week" D
>>>

>> Hey, I took it back, I was just kidding.
>>

> I wont hold that against you. I will keep from posting 1500/day. still I
> will miss this place when I HAVE to go.

HEY NEIL LOOK UP AT A POST ABOVE THIS ONE, LASHER DROPPED IN!

He posted in the wrong thread though.

Or was he already in your list?

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e0DAUbJ
$(E-Mail Removed):

> HEY NEIL LOOK UP AT A POST ABOVE THIS ONE, LASHER DROPPED IN!
>
> He posted in the wrong thread though.
>
> Or was he already in your list?

SORRY! Doesn't count unless they post in THIS thread. Lasher is officially
a loser until he poasts here. 20 and counting...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Fortibus favet.. - "Fortune favors the ruthless."

Lasher

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e0DAUbJ$GHA.1200
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns986CDCB26FA91neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:OkE47$G$(E-Mail Removed):

the

>>> Hey, I took it back, I was just kidding.
>>>

>> I wont hold that against you. I will keep from posting 1500/day. still

>> will miss this place when I HAVE to go.

> HEY NEIL LOOK UP AT A POST ABOVE THIS ONE, LASHER DROPPED IN!
>
> He posted in the wrong thread though.
>
> Or was he already in your list?

What list? Is this THE list? Ok, I'm on it now. Happy B-day.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

Lasher

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns986CE3AD63466neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e0DAUbJ
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> HEY NEIL LOOK UP AT A POST ABOVE THIS ONE, LASHER DROPPED IN!
>>
>> He posted in the wrong thread though.
>>
>> Or was he already in your list?

> SORRY! Doesn't count unless they post in THIS thread. Lasher is
> officially a loser until he poasts here. 20 and counting...

I posted right .............here............ better?

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all

Lasher

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:eZMmEVG$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23549wQG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Excuse me while I turn around three times before clicking "send."

>> You are supposed to get up and walk around your chair to shake off
>> the bad luck.

> ARGH!
>
> A new ritual that I MUST DO!

What about actually shaking the chair or try throwing salt at it and then
do the former mentioned?

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

Thor

MCNGP is not biz, MCNGP is character building
to me, anyway.
not that I'm starting a fight, I kinda like you, still.
53

<BD> wrote in message news:ehY8CxE$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$PE6sE$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Some of us have to do work in between poasts, jeez, gimme a break.

> Hahaha...we're MCNGP...there are no breaks in this business.

Thor

Hello.

retirement good?

53

"meanoldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ecKnZSD$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
> anniversary.

JaR

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:42:19 -0800, Samwise cast into the ether:

> did you hear "meanoldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ecKnZSD
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hey kids, just thought I'd stop by and say hello for the mcngp 5 year
>> anniversary.
>>

> BARK!

*flips Sam a nice bone*

--