Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > bleh

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:eoOk6YG$(E-Mail Removed):

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OmZSpWG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:eZMmEVG$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%23549wQG$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> ARGH!
>>>
>>> A new ritual that I MUST DO!
>>>

>> And hop on one foot while you click send.

> STOP IT STOP IT ST66^&*(^(*&NO CARRIER

*wiping tears of laughter from eyes*

Gord, I'm gonna miss this place...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Careful. We don't want to learn from this.

Briscobar

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23uQMxVF$(E-Mail Removed)...

> WTH? you're kidding me- there's 53 of us now? I mean, thats huge...that's
> like, officially a cult..... I declare myself Queen of the MCNGP! And I
> declare dibbs on all the hot young guys...oh wait, there aren't any....

<clears throat>
<clears throat a little louder>
<still louder>
fine. whatever.
<walks away dejected>

BTW, good to see you check in.

KB

Jtyc

> tried to e-mail him...BOUNCE! looks like Mom and Dad kiaboshed his after
> school entertainment.
>
> so then I tried to google (well, Winders Live Search)him. Funny thing is
> it
> gave me a page for "P0Rn Star Confidential" BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Did you try sending a message to his watch?

news:Xns986CA571A2D60neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> Gord, I'm gonna miss this place...

Wait a minute....maybe I misunderstood you. Did you mean to say that you
NEED that dare?

Jtyc

> hey, jtyc takes offense to that

Negative.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns986CA4A06C932neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Nerd32768?

> tried to e-mail him...BOUNCE! looks like Mom and Dad kiaboshed his after
> school entertainment.
>
> so then I tried to google (well, Winders Live Search)him. Funny thing is
> it
> gave me a page for "P0Rn Star Confidential" BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Well if you'd get on IM once in a BLUE MOON, I'd give you his IM handle.
He's almost always on, but right now it says "sleeping."

Lnkwizard2

<BD> wrote in message news:eS4wrkG$(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:Xns986CA571A2D60neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>
>> Gord, I'm gonna miss this place...
>>

> Wait a minute....maybe I misunderstood you. Did you mean to say that you
> NEED that dare?

Fine if you want it, you got it! I DARE YOU!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No, not really, please no, I was just kidding, really you
don't have to, I take back the dare. I don't dare you.
PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Neener...Neener....Neener!!!!!

--
B "Wondering how bad lnk is gonna be regretting that by the end of the week"

news:%23SDEjpG$(E-Mail Removed)...

<BD> wrote in message news:uiNyOvG$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neener...Neener....Neener!!!!!
>

> --
> B "Wondering how bad lnk is gonna be regretting that by the end of the
> week" D

Hey, I took it back, I was just kidding.

Jtyc

> Well if you'd get on IM once in a BLUE MOON, I'd give you his IM handle.
> He's almost always on, but right now it says "sleeping."

Really? I see it saying "Mobile".