Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > bookmarks separate

bookmarks separate

Leonidas Jones

> With previous versions of Firefox, I used the EZ Sidebar extension to
> cause the bookmarks to open in a separate window (as in Seamonkey), as I
> prefer it that way. EZ Sidebar doesn't work with Firefox 2.0 - is there
> another extension that works with 2.0 that will do the same as EZ Sidebar
> did?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Alan

Since FF 2.0 has been out less then a week, it might be well to wait
just a bit to see if the extension is updated soon.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1930/

User comments seem to indicate that it works fine in FF 2.0, as long as
you bump the maxVersion. That would indicate an easy update. Wait with
patience, Piro a pretty busy person.

There are some recommendation of similar extensions on the extension
home page:

http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_ezsidebar.html.en

Lee

nobody@junk.min.net

With previous versions of Firefox, I used the EZ Sidebar extension to
cause the bookmarks to open in a separate window (as in Seamonkey), as I
prefer it that way. EZ Sidebar doesn't work with Firefox 2.0 - is there
another extension that works with 2.0 that will do the same as EZ Sidebar
did?

Thanks,

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21