Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Port configuration on a cisco catalyst 2950

Port configuration on a cisco catalyst 2950

airjew33@yahoo.com

I am trying to configure all 48 ports on the cisco catalyst 2950, not
sure how to do it, can anyone give me a quick string as to doing it.

SysAdm

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> I am trying to configure all 48 ports on the cisco catalyst 2950, not
> sure how to do it, can anyone give me a quick string as to doing it.

check out "interface range"

eg. int range fe0/1 - 48

SysAdm

cisco

Okay I will try that, I am not certified or anything just learning,
last night I did a password recovery, so next I will try "int range
fe0/1-48"
Thank you

PS- do you have a direct email address I can ask you questions at?

Hansang Bae

cisco wrote:

> Okay I will try that, I am not certified or anything just learning,
> last night I did a password recovery, so next I will try "int range
> fe0/1-48"
> Thank you
>
> PS- do you have a direct email address I can ask you questions at?

You need spaces before and after the "-"

--

hsb

cisco

Cool it worked except i used