Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Today's the day!

Today's the day!

Frisbee«

Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
certifications.

The MCNGP

Let the party begin.

JaR

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 08:35:24 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
> certifications.
>
> The MCNGP
>
> Let the party begin.

*Puts on funny hat and does Snoopy dance*

Conga rats on yo Gators kickin' some Georgia butt yestiddy, bro!

Yeeehaaaw!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Thor

Congratulations to all veteran MCNGP. It is an honour to be part of the
group.
53

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eTSvW81%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
> certifications.
>
> The MCNGP
>
> Let the party begin.

CertGuard

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eTSvW81#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
> certifications.
>
> The MCNGP
>
> Let the party begin.

Whooooo....Hooooooo.......pass the Ta-Kill-Ya!!!! Grab the Whiskey!!! Hand
over the Vodka!!! Send the Gin!!! and SLIDE that Trashcan in here!!! We're
gonna mix us up a party that will rival Mardi Gras.

Now all we need to do is get MCSB's head out of the toilet....the party
hasn't even begun yet.

To MEANOLDMAN and CON, you're @$$holes and we thank you for it!!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
Which nob'dy can deny.
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
Which nob'dy can deny.

We won't go home until morning
We won't go home until morning
We won't go home until morning
Till day-light doth appear
Till day-light doth appear
Till day-light doth appear
We won't go home until morning
We won't go home until morning
We won't go home until morning
Till day-light doth appear

The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mountain
To see what he could see
To see what he could see
To see what he could see
The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mountain
To see what he could see

The other side of the mountain
The other side of the mountain
The other side of the mountain
Was all that he could see
Was all that he could see
Was all that he could see
The other side of the mountain
The other side of the mountain
The other side of the mountain
Was all that he could see

LRM

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eTSvW81%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
> certifications.
>
> The MCNGP
>
> Let the party begin.

Fabulous! will we get to air grievances too? Pass me the stick.

JaR

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:26:10 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:

> Fabulous! will we get to air grievances too? Pass me the stick.

That part comes after the haggis!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Cerebrus

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Warm regards to all MCNGP from the youngest member
! It is truly an honour.

Finally we get to party like there's no tomorrow ! Guys, I hope you
know swimming, coz we're gonna have a beer tsunami !

LRM ? Will you "freak dance" with me ?

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVe it or LOVe it. MCNGP kicks a$$ !)

LRM

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:26:10 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:
>
>> Fabulous! will we get to air grievances too? Pass me the stick.

> That part comes after the haggis!

Ah, once again I try to skip steps. My apologies.

LRM

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Warm regards to all MCNGP from the youngest member
> ! It is truly an honour.
>
> Finally we get to party like there's no tomorrow ! Guys, I hope you
> know swimming, coz we're gonna have a beer tsunami !
>
> LRM ? Will you "freak dance" with me ?

That depends on how much freak you have in your dance. Of course, you do
live in the land where freak was invented...

CertGuard

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> LRM ? Will you "freak dance" with me ?

Haha...not yet brother, get in line. Right now she's too busy doin' The
Wild Thing on Con's leg.

--
CertGuard
You Think you know IT?!