Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Today's the day!

Today's the day!

Frisbee«

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eTSvW81%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
> certifications.
>
> The MCNGP
>
> Let the party begin.

Oh yeah... and Happy Birthday Mom!

And ex-mom-in-law, too.

Neil

did you hear "Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eTSvW81
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
> certifications.
>
> The MCNGP
>
> Let the party begin.

*dancing*

ya baby!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> That part comes after the haggis!

did it get through customs this time?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Grad School--it's not a job, it's an indenture

CBIC

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eTSvW81%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
> certifications.
>
> The MCNGP
>
> Let the party begin.

*Doom crawls out from under the pool table*
Happy Birth...
Aw sh1t. I missed the party again.
*Doom passes out again*

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
> certifications.
>
> The MCNGP
>
> Let the party begin.

We really need to work on the mailer, I was never even sent my invitation
so I could RSVP.

--
Sandworm--
MCNGP #00100001, MCSE, MCP, A+, YABBADABBADOO

Consultant

i just performed my feat of strength

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23ozAS62%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eTSvW81%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
>> certifications.
>>
>> The MCNGP
>>
>> Let the party begin.
>>

> Fabulous! will we get to air grievances too? Pass me the stick.

Consultant

they read this thread too?

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ee6iXt3%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eTSvW81%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Five years ago today, one MEANOLDMAN started the most elite of all
>> certifications.
>>
>> The MCNGP
>>
>> Let the party begin.

> Oh yeah... and Happy Birthday Mom!
>
> And ex-mom-in-law, too.

Jtyc

More importantly, the Minnesota Vikings (4-2) face the New England Patriots
(5-1) in a season defining game on Monday night football today.

I know I can count on all of you for your support.

Consultant

it could be worse, you could be a raiders fan

news:eLZ37SD$(E-Mail Removed)...

"Consultant" wrote:

> it could be worse, you could be a raiders fan
>

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eLZ37SD$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > More importantly, the Minnesota Vikings (4-2) face the New England
> > Patriots (5-1) in a season defining game on Monday night football today.
> >

> > I know I can count on all of you for your support.

Let me just say, as a Bucs fan, thank you for the Raiders and the Superbowl
win.

--
Sandworm--