Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Problem with external links

Problem with external links

Hendrik Maryns

Hi group,

A while ago, FF started acting strange: whenever I want to open a link
from an external location (i.e. mostly from TB), I get this error dialog
which says a FF process is already running and I should shut it down or
restart my system. Firefox starts up fine when it is not running, but I
would want it to open the link in a new tab if it is already open. I
vaguely remember that I have read about this problem before, could
anybody help me find the link?

I am on SuSe 10.0 Linux.

TIA, H.
--