Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > 8bit * 8bit pipelined multiplier

8bit * 8bit pipelined multiplier

humble humble is offline
Junior Member

Hello good-day,

I am in real need of some help. Right now i'm at college programming using Verilog.
I need some assistance in programming using Verilog, an 8bit * 8bit pipelined multiplier. In the design, I am required to use an array of CSA (carry save adders) and one CPA to find the final product.

Can I have some urgent help pleaseeeeeeee, I really need it!

Thank you!

Regards,

Humble