Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Audio Training Files

Audio Training Files

Mark Hatfield

I am currently studying for my MCSE on Server 2003. I remember when I was
studying for my MCSE on NT 4.0 that I purchased some training tapes that I
could listen to in the car while I was driving. I cannot seem to find any
audio training tapes. I would like to load training material on my iPod and
listen to it while I am exercising or riding my bicycle. Does anyone know
of a vendor that manufactures audio training tapes for MCSE on Server 2003?

Thanks,

Mark

PeterP

Mark Hatfield wrote:
> I am currently studying for my MCSE on Server 2003. I remember when I was
> studying for my MCSE on NT 4.0 that I purchased some training tapes that I
> could listen to in the car while I was driving. I cannot seem to find any
> audio training tapes. I would like to load training material on my iPod and
> listen to it while I am exercising or riding my bicycle. Does anyone know
> of a vendor that manufactures audio training tapes for MCSE on Server 2003?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

No search, nothing done.

--
PeterP

AUDIO TRAINING allfull@hotmail.fr MCSE 8 10-29-2007 05:59 PM
MCSE 2003 TRAINING PACK + 70-291 VIDEO TRAINING and more Daniel MCSE 2 09-06-2007 04:04 PM
buy training books, training camps, practice mike MCDST 1 09-29-2004 11:33 AM
Any way to take the audio from a concert DVD to make audio files? NOT TO BE USED FOR PIRACY. Ant DVD Video 8 06-24-2004 05:52 AM

Advertisments