Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox -- trouble clicking on tabs

Firefox -- trouble clicking on tabs

Keith Lee

All:
This is something that has been happening only with the Linux versions of
Firefox. Whenever I click on a tab, sometimes a small grey box will
appear near the cursor. If I then click inside a window of any tab,
firefox will then attempt to drop a file into that window. The only way
to get rid of the box is to click on the titlebar of the firefox window.
I have tried different windows behavior settings to no avail. Anyone know
what setting I need to change in order to get rid of this mysterious grey
box? Thank you.

Keith