Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 2 Menu Bar Merging

Firefox 2 Menu Bar Merging

Ric

I started playing around with FF v2 because, for some reason, IE6 will no
longer stream video from some of my favorite sites. I've tried fiddling with
every setting I can find with no luck. Anyway the thing I liked about IE was
I could merge all the menu bars into one and slide the address and Google
bars to the size and position I liked. I can't seem to get FF to customize
to menu bars the way IE does. It seems like a waste of screen space to have
multiple layers of menu bars. Is there a way to combine them in FF 2 ? BTW,
I tried IE7 and it's even worse for gobbling up real estate at the top of
the screen.